Search results

1. A

Autofocus on canon 5d mark iii In the Corners Of the screen

I Never Experience this feature''Liveview'' And i mistake it to the video mode,/view, Thanks to your patient And Grace I found out The meaning of it ,So as of now it's new to me , From a first glance It look Similar (But probably far from it) To what mirrorless camera do, i will Explore...
  2. A

I appreciate The answers And information,Personally I'll try to avoid Focus and recompose,However ill keep it Hopefully for rare situation Bringing me to another question: What's the different Between Automatic focus To manually Focus: The question is If I don't press The automatic focus...
  3. A

The truth is I never thought of manually focus Unless I'm in some Trouble to focus or for a videos , It sounds good And strange How i didn't thought about it ,Actually you helped me a lot and Of course for the shoots I can take my time With,Or shoots That have the same distance About Tilt I'm...
  4. A

I apologize for not mention it earlier, My reason of Needs to Shoot In the corners , Actually it's not in the corner It's more like 20 Or 30 percent Surrounding the screen that missing the Autofocus, Again my reason Because I shoot Sometimes full body Vertically And I want to focus On the...
  5. A

You're right ,Thanks for the reply. Few months ago i research and I found How to do that,I just don't remember.
  6. A

My knowledge In the Automatic Focus on my Camera is basic,However I have a specific Question, On the AF point There is many various Ways To adjust it Like Single point Or a group point, As well as many ways To track Subject, However None of this is my question, My question is that the AF points...