Search results

1. C

Rumored Canon EOS M7 camera specifications, and the end of the line for EOS M? [CR1]

I own a Canon 6D Mark II with six EF-mount lenses. It's my Big Boy Camera, the one I'll use when I set out on a specific photo project. But on most days I grab my M50 as I head out the door. It's not perfect (actually at times it can be a bit frustrating), but I love its size, and its photo...
  2. C

Canon EOS M50 Mark II coming in 2020 [CR2]

I've owned an M50 with the standard 15-45mm kit lens and the 55-200mm zoom for more than a year. It has become my go-to camera for street photography and travel. I have a 6D Mark II and many lenses, but I find myself grabbing the M50 for all but my most serious photo projects. I love the...
  3. C

Canon EOS R6 announcement moved to July [CR2]

In your R6 description, what is a “top-down screen”? Several Canon cameras have fully articulated LCD screens, very useful for vloggers and also for still photographers taking both horizontal and vertical photos from low and high angles.Is this what’s meant?
  4. C

A higher end EOS M body is in the pipeline [CR1]

It’s not a perfect camera, but my M50 is the one I grab whenever I leave the house these days; I usually have the 55-200 attached and a stack of close-up lenses handy. My 6D Mark II “Big Boy” camera gets dusted off whenever I’m on a photo mission, but the size and weight of the M camera makes it...
  5. C

Rumoured Canon EOS Rs Specifications [CR1]

I'm definitely interested in an EOS RS, if that's what Canon calls it. I wonder if this will be the camera that brings back a greatly improved version of the long-gone Eye Controlled Focus? I've seen some rumors that Canon may be working on an updated version of that system. The old systems in...