Search results

1. D

Tripod Bag / Case

I have a Manfrotto 546B tripod paired with a Manfrotto 504HD fluid head. I'm having trouble finding the right bag/case for it. On the B&H website it recommends three cases but doesn't mention if that case will fit with the head attached or not (what I'm aiming for). 1)...
  2. D

New Tilt-Shifts in 2014, Other EF Lenses in 2013 [CR2]

It has to be either the 135 or 85 f/1.2.
  3. D

Canon EOS 7D Mark II in 2014 [CR2]

This is good news, but it's just a downer to have to wait that long. The bigger the improvements, the better it'll be, though.
  4. D

Canon EOS 70D Spec List [CR3]

Woah, haven't seen a CR3 in a while, this is good news!
  5. D

New Wide Angles Lenses in 2013 [CR2]

Once the 14-24 comes out, many of those who had converted to Nikon might convert back without second thought.
  6. D

Is This the EOS 3D?

This can be two things: either a piece of awesome news, or just convincing "photomanipulation."
  7. D

Patents: New 50mm, 85mm & 135mm Lenses

Re: Patents: New 50mm, 85mm & 135mm Lenses These have been due for a while now, it's about time!
  8. D

Patent: EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS

So this could possibly turn into an actual product within a year?
  9. D

5D Mark III & RAW Video, A Case Study

Re: 5D Mark III & RAW Video, A Case Study The ML raw is significantly sharper! Those guys are brilliant.
  10. D

DXO tests the Canon 500 II and 600 II lenses

I still feel like DxO's tests are geared more toward Nikon stuff. They have good information, though.
  11. D

When is the New 100-400 Coming?

Canon would make a lot of money if the 100-400 were to be released alongside the 7D Mark II. So either both will be released in July, or in 2014...
  12. D

EOS 70D & EOS 7D Mark II

Re: EOS 70D & EOS 7D Mark II Really hoping the "surprise" will be the 7D Mark II or something even better!
  13. D

EOS M Announcement in the Summer? [CR2]

How far can Canon go with the EOS-M? Let's see what more they can do.
  14. D

Andy Rouse Reviews the EF 200-400 f/4L IS 1.4x

Brilliant review! I'm surprised he didn't have any cons about the lens!
  15. D

Canon Creates Video Camera X-Series Look Picture Style

There's definitely a difference in video with a big dynamic range. I guess there's no harm in giving it a try.
  16. D

Announcement: Canon EF 200-400 f/4L IS 1.4x

At first this didn't seem like it was worth the price tag (compared to other lenses with a similar price), but maybe it really is. Improvement are welcome--within the next few years, that is.
  17. D

New Tilt-Shift Lenses in the Wild [CR2]

Macro tilt-shift? I wonder what kind of blur that would have.
  18. D

EF 100-400 Replacement in 2013? [CR2]

The "date" for this aligns well with the 7D Mark II one. [CR2] is a good sign, but there's always that small factor of unsureness.
  19. D

EF 800mm f/5.6L IS II [CR2]

Why bother with a new 800mm if there's not much to improve at the moment?
  20. D

EF 200-400 f/4L IS 1.4x Release Date [CR1]

This makes more sense than the past rumor. How long will it be until the [CR2] shows up? Who knows.