Search results

1. L

Canon adds ST-E3-RT Version 3 transmitter

canon is very confused. Another failed product, I go now to godox, used to do radiopopper, too many modification. Godox is the best now, not a fan boy but it is the truth
  2. L

What’s going on with Canon Speedlites?

Adding more. We know canon people are reading this. They make the battery price for flashes so high. Nobody wants to use AA anymore. The new flash battery are too expensive. There are many brand out there like Godox, they make great battery rechargeable to USBC- unlike canon still sticking to...
  3. L

What’s going on with Canon Speedlites?

I go godox now. Everything should be off shoes, no need trigger anymore. The price is too high to buy. I lost faith in canon flash.
  4. L

Ended: Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS $4559 (Reg $5699)

Re: Deal: Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS $4559 (Reg $5699) is it true this lens if you use it with 1dx or II, it is super fast? it is the best lens i have ever used.
  5. L

Canon Store Refurbished Father's Day Sale on Lenses & Cameras

Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT $379 good price, but my wishlist is that canon will built controller within the camera so we do not have to buy external controller anymore. They built in gps, why can't they built one more right.
  6. L

Ended: Lexar Professional Memory Cards

Re: Deals: Lexar Professional Memory Cards thank you i wanted to buy 128cf so much, now i bought it for 279 thanks so much
  7. L

Cyber Monday Roundup - Continually Updated

Re: Black Friday Roundup - Continually Updated mail in rebate for me is not true i can never get a mail in rebate why they stop instant rebate
  8. L

Beautiful sunsets

always someone trying to prove something beautiful picture every one of them here, appreciate taking the time to show guys
  9. L

I can't stop thinking about A MONSTER!

go all out, it won't stop your addiction - get the car - work harder - get the 600mm II - if your really want, get the 800mm II get the 1.4x iii i don't have anything over 200mm f2 i want it though but wildlife isn't for me, no time to go that far good luck, this addiction is a good thing...
  10. L

Canon Cinema Prime Lens Kit in Stock at B&H Photo

Re: Canon Cinema Prime Lens Kit in Stock at B&H Photo wow only that, awesome!!! crying....
  11. L

Canon Rumors is Touring Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia

any picture update on your travelling, must be something like samsara i have a question why i can not see every post of this guy example " canon rumors FORUM Re: Canon Rumors is Touring Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia « Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 11:21:42 PM » "
  12. L

Canon Rumors is Touring Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia

Hi it is always great to hear people from Canada coming to asia, you can also cross the border from cambodia to thailand, and visit the great bangkok like the hang over part II be sure not to miss it, please do not hesitate to contact me if you are ever in my country, love to take you for a tour.
  13. L

Canon U.S.A. Introduces Two New Cinema Prime Lenses, Expanding The Cinema EOS Prime Lens Product Lin

Re: Canon U.S.A. Introduces Two New Cinema Prime Lenses, Expanding The Cinema EOS Prime Lens Product I totally agree with you, canon think people are like mark and bill or warren
  14. L

A few words on Adorama's customer service

yeah i bought 85 1.2L from adorama, amazing, never have a problem, i take this around the world
  15. L

Review - Canon EF 200 f/2L IS

one more a flip thanks for the review
  16. L

one more for cheer best lens of all my lens
  17. L

Hi i love this lens, i am not sure if you guys like cheerleading
  18. L

You Can Now Rent the Sigma 200-500 f/2.8 EX DG APO

i love something like this it is so fun
  19. L

Lightroom 4.2 update

hi did they fix the sizing when doing the re size when such as 728 x 485 landscape and 485 x 728 portrait like dpp you, so simple so easy 4.1 can not do