Search results

1. A

Industry News: Sony officially announces the Alpha A7s III

No my friend it is actually overheated after 23mins at 4k60 even overheated before the R5 which is strange
  2. A

Here are the RF 600mm f/11 & RF 800mm f/11 super-telephoto lenses

I only looking for 2 things in these lenses a good price and weather sealing
  3. A

Introducing The [CR0], our first branded clothing product

It is a bit too early for April fool jokes :)
  4. A

Maximum Focus Distance with 12mm extension tube

Ya i know that. that's why I'm asking about the maximum focus distance.
  5. A

Maximum Focus Distance with 12mm extension tube

Hi Guys did anybody have any idea what is the maximum focus distance for 35mm F1.4 II with 12mm extension tube is it okay to be used for a headshot with it. Or is only good for macro photography :-[ cheers
  6. A

More Specifications & Images of EOS 5D Mark IV

Is it me or there is someone else wish for "Canon EVF-DC1 Electronic Viewfinder" Support for video shooting :'(
  7. A

"Matter of fact, D810/D750 looks slightly more attractive then this 5d4!!" How ?? "What would be your excuse when Nikon announces a D900 that quite possibly will blow away the 5d4?" You mean Sony Ar2 sensor with D5 Autofocus with 4K without DPAF & inferior low light performance due to higher...
  8. A

I wish it is something close to X-trans pattern so they can remove the AA filter to get even more sharper image
  9. A

;D Great News for me it is everything I wished for my next camera since I'm using 6D right now except there is no flip out screen - 7 FPS with better autofocus - 4K with DPAF - Touch screen - Nice they added a GPS & Wifi at least I'm not gonna lose it ::) - Dual Card Slots - Timelapse...
  10. A

Canon EOS 80D Announced

+1 That will be the case
  11. A

Canon EOS 80D Announced

I agree in some point but for the "Youtube" most of them will prefer GH4 or any other 4K option since the still photography is small part of their interest. I wish these feature will come to 6D MKII knowing canon sure it will not. But at least I know DPAF will be standard from now on to their...
  12. A

Canon EOS 80D Announced

I am a little bit confused Great added pro features like 100% VF, advanced Autofocus system with 27 points with F8 support yet there is no dual SD card slots. Improved video functions like new DPAF, nice move with new Nano USM concept & power zoom, headphone jack but still no 4K. Still nice...
  13. A

UPDATED: Canon EOS 80D Specifications

Re: Canon EOS 80D Specifications +1
  14. A

Re: Canon EOS 80D Specifications I dont know for a fact but since these rumors didnt mention a single word about having 2 dual cards i assumed there isn't. You can easily say let's wait & see this is just a rumors ::)
  15. A

Re: Canon EOS 80D Specifications No 4K, No Dual storage :-\ that is a very bad indication for me at least for what is coming in the 6D2 :'(
  16. A

Horse jumping shootout "Advice Required"

It is a side job not my main job. I sold my lens more than 1 and half year ago cause i needed some cash at that time & i was planning to get the 70-300 by the end of the year on christmas sale. i hope that clear everything
  17. A

Horse jumping shootout "Advice Required"

Hi Gents I am assigned to shoot horse jumping event in Jan 2016. I own a 6D & i don’t have a zoom lens (sold long time ago for cash) and I’m confused what to get regarding the camera & the lens For the Camera should i sell me 6D & get the 5D MK iii (cons: Waiting for replacement) or get a 7D...
  18. A

National Geographic photographer Bob Krist explains why he moved to Sony

Maybe thats right but that alone is acceptable & convincing but other than that for what he said is just bad execuses
  19. A

Nikon announced D750

Nice Specs camera & i hope that will force canon to release my 6D Mark II with 4K & DPAF ::) But D610, D4s, D810 and now D750 for me it is just a sign of desperation to win some market share against the 5D3 & 6D. Despite what they do it appears to be not working for them.