Search results

1. Menace

How often you visit Canon Rumors?

Was wondering how often fellow CR members visit this forum. Unfortunately, I'm 'Option 5' - It could be from my smart phone, tablet, laptop or the pc! I suppose I just want to stay up to date with all things Canon.
  2. Menace

Post photos of other photographers in action

I kick off with this bloke on the beach with his two guns ;D
  3. Menace

Bikini on the beach

I'll start with my contribution - taken at one of many West Auckland beaches.
  4. Menace

Uncle Terry - anyone seen / read this article outside Australia / New Zealand?

Came across this article in the local online news website ... http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/fashion/9430606/Fashions-dirty-little-secret Interesting...
  5. Menace

Super fast exposure time - BBC News

"Scientists in the US have built a camera that can show light moving by taking pictures with an exposure time one billion times shorter than a normal camera. The device, built at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, can take an image every two picoseconds."...
  6. Menace

7D - Anything shot BY a 7D

Had a lot of fun with this body ;D
  7. Menace

Glasgow scientists create single-pixel camera for 3D images

Came across this interesting article on BBC online news service. Here is a quote from one of the lead authors, "It might seem a bit counter-intuitive to think that more information can be captured from a detector which uses just a single pixel rather than the multi-megapixel detectors found...