Search results

1. kennykodak

When Does the Year of the Lens Start?

so far it has been the year of the "Signa" lens.
  2. kennykodak

Question for owners of EF 24-105mm who also acquired EF 24-70mm II

24-105 for outdoor work such as little league individuals and team shots. also the longer reach is pleasing for indoor activities such as ballet and school dances. i use the 24-70 II for commercial and weddings.
  3. kennykodak

EF 70-200 f/2.8L II Horror Stories

my most used lens by far, standard lens in camera room.
  4. kennykodak

5d MkIII reliability

had one since it came out, no problems, regrets or looking back.
  5. kennykodak

Banning ankorwatt

agreed, the topic stay fixed on the love of imaging and the shared enthusiasm for Canon products. as for the mods here, i think that they made the hard decision for the best of the community to stay on task. overall, a bad situation that i have seen in other forums on various topics handled...
  6. kennykodak

Rogue Flashbender

i have used the small one when doing flash on camera at events since it came out, love it.
  7. kennykodak

On Camera Flash: Direct or Bounce, candid.

Rogue Flashbender, takes up little space in kit (much less than photo tupperware) and easy to create soft direction light. i recommend using it with a higher iso and more open aperture though.
  8. kennykodak

Going medium format for studio work?

i sold my Hasselblad digital camera gear and am doing just fine with Canons. i had more money in that camera than my first house. got to say though, it made an incredible passport photo on a slow day.
  9. kennykodak

Which Lens ... 24-70 II or primes?

24-70 II sharpest thing i own.
  10. kennykodak

Congratulations Canon to another great Camera release!!

anticipating a Canon announcement is like an adult sitting up on Christmas eve watching the fireplace for santa. empty stocking?
  11. kennykodak

Upgrade my 28-70 EF/L to 24-70 EF II/L?

no regrets here
  12. kennykodak

Canon 24-70mmL II v Canon 50mmL 1.2

love my 24-70 II...
  13. kennykodak

What are Canon's sharpest lenses?

i got to agree with you on this.
  14. kennykodak

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra

i have one pack with two heads and plan to add another. i love this thing... i have the 1100 ws ranger as well but the Quadra is my pick people photography. i have been replacing electric monos with battery units for energy conservation as well. commercial electricity isn't cheap and a number...
  15. kennykodak

Canon 70-200 f2.8 mk2 and MK3 x2 converter.

the Canon 70-200 L IS II is the digital equivalent to a can of "Whoop Ass".
  16. kennykodak

Best flash diffuser for 580EX/600EX-RT

i use a Rogue Flashbender (small).