Search results

1. bdunbar79

Second 5D Mark IV or a 5DsR

Thank you for all the responses everyone! I really appreciate it!
  2. bdunbar79

Thank you Alan. Yes work has changed some. I still will do sports, but not as much, as my duties will be split 50:50 between sports and portrait-work. My plan is to still keep 3 bodies, but I'm ok with sacrificing fps with a 5D4 instead of a 1Dx. It didn't work too well for me with...
  3. bdunbar79

Hello forum members! It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm going to be getting into other areas of photography besides sports, and wanted to see your opinion. I recently took a 5D4 out to shoot sports along with my 1Dx's, and I was blown away by the IQ on the 5D4 vs. the 1Dx. Indoors the...
  4. bdunbar79

Analysis of RAW samples at Fred Miranda show weak DR

Short bus is coming!
  5. bdunbar79

Hmmm. Wonder why then, despite all of the choices of cameras out there today, Canon still sells way more than the other companies? Nobody is saying for instance that the 6D is the best FF camera. But it sure as heck was the top selling FF camera. Wonder why that is? Maybe for the price it...
  6. bdunbar79

Well considering you said just that, then yeah I do have evidence. Either way you lose because lots and lots of people think his music is good whether you do or not.
  7. bdunbar79

Do you have any evidence to support that they also do not think his music is good? How do you know they don't like his music or don't think it's good? You don't. You don't even know what you're arguing really. And you continue to miss the whole point. At which point, it's fairly certain...
  8. bdunbar79

Justin Beiber isn't good to YOU. He's damn to good to million and millions of people world-wide. Now are you starting to see why what you say is completely wrong?
  9. bdunbar79

Seriously, are you people dumb? He has never said he agreed with the off-die ADC's on the sensor. He's just telling you WHY they did. Can you not grasp that? What difference in the universe would it make if he owned stock in Canon or not? It won't change any facts. Do you seriously think...
  10. bdunbar79

To neuro's point, you actually provide Canon a TON of information everytime you register a product as a CPS member, whether you realize it nor not.
  11. bdunbar79

Mikehit is correct. If you have a scene and decide to split into 3 sections, like a lot of landscape photographers might do for instance, and take each shot with a 12 MP camera and then stitch them together, then yes perhaps (and is often the case) that stitched photograph will be sharper than...
  12. bdunbar79

Oh ok, so 12 stops just isn't enough. It's gotta be 13.4 or higher or it just doesn't work. If that's the case then the great thing is you can buy another camera that has 13+ stops at ISO 100. There are plenty of choices.
  13. bdunbar79

I hope everyone realizes that more DR at low ISO is only beneficial in real terms when you either push shadows or pull highlights, right? What studio photographer is going to do that? How many landscape photogs are doing that? Probably close to zero. There are special cases like BIF but who...
  14. bdunbar79

Unreleased Canon Gear Has Appeared for Certification

Yes, Zeiss glass SUCKS for a sports photog. Sucks. Plus, you said Sony. Sony sucks too.
  15. bdunbar79

Unreleased Canon Gear Has Appeared for Certification

Oh yeah, all that Sony gear lining the NFL sidelines. Boy you say some stupid things.
  16. bdunbar79

I think the only one confused is you. If you shoot at ISO 6400, the 6D has 1.2 stops more DR. Period.
  17. bdunbar79

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Poll Results

How about you don't preorder then? How about just be patient and continue to shoot with your current gear until the real cameras are released and the right RAW algorithms are used? This stuff is a big load of bull so quit worrying about it.
  18. bdunbar79

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Poll Results

S/N has zero to do with the processor and only to do with read noise and full well capacity.
  19. bdunbar79

More Detailed Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II

John there is not point. I will refer you to your own advice in the DOF and magnification thread concerning a bowling ball and gravity.
  20. bdunbar79

Pricing & More Information About the EOS 6D Mark II [CR3]

Re: Pricing & More Information About the EOS 6D Mark II [CR3] It wasn't his duty to have a stronger argument. roast_pigeon said Fuji, Panasonic, and Sony were chipping away at Canon's market share. John was just pointing out how incredibly wrong that is and that the opposite is actually...