Search results

1. S

Minimum Focusing Distance For Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS MK2/3 Lens

Forgive the ignorance as I would like to ask a question about the 2 choices of Minimum Focusing Distances in the Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS MK2/3 lens which are 1.2M and 2.5M respectively. Anyway, what are the advantages of using the 1.2M Minimum Focusing Distance over the 2.5M Minimum Focusing...
  2. S

Replacement to the DX MK2 ?

Took my Canon 1DX MK II with me during our trip to Iceland last winter( December-January). Anyway, while walking on ice, I slipped and had a bad fall and my ! DX MKII, got off my hasnds and started bouncing on ice for about 3 meters Got so scared that something must have broken inside that it...
  3. S

Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS MK II and MKIII Lenses

Was able to test both the 70-200 F2.8 L IS MK II and MK III lenses with a DLSR( Canon 1DX MK II) and the MK III seemed to focus a bit faster than the MK II.
  4. S

New Canon Lenses-Made In Taiwan

Was able to test both the 70-200 F2.8 L IS MK II and MK III lenses with a DLSR( Canon 1DX MK II) and the MK III seemed to focus a bit faster than the MK II.
  5. S

So to understand you correctly, the autofocus of the new MKIII version of the Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS lens is better than the MK II version? If yes, in what way, does it focus faster? Thanks.
  6. S

If I may ask, does your Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS MK II version focus faster with the R than your DLSR camera? Thanks.
  7. S

Correct me if I'm wrong, when you say", R," you must have meant the new Canon EOS R mirrorless camera? Am I not right? Also, how about in the DLSR cameras, does the MK III also focuses faster than the MK II? Thanks.
  8. S

I was in Hong Kong last week and a salesman in one of the camera stores there told me that the new Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS MK III lens was made in Taiwan. I have a very strong feeling that he told me that because he was trying to sell me the MK II version as he didn't have the MK III version in...
  9. S

By the way, is it true that the new Canon lenses, like the EF-70-200 F2.8L IS MK 3, are made in Taiwan and not in Japan anymore? Thanks.
  10. S

How reliable and true is this review about the Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS MK 3 lens as compared to the MK 2 version? Thanks.
  11. S

Hi. Just wondering, has anybody out there ever had any experience with both the Canon EF 70-200 F2.8L IS MK II and MK III lenses? If yes, how do they compare to each other? Was there any improvement in image quality and auto focusing with the newer MK III version over the MK II version? Thanks.
  12. S

Canon EOS 7D Mark II Spec List [CR2]

A great compliment for the 1DX,especially if you need the reach.
  13. S

Canon 1DX ITR AF Feature

Thanks a lot for your reply.
  14. S

Canon 1DX ITR AF Feature

Forgive the ignorance but what is the ITR AF feature in the Canon 1DX all about?Is it true that if it is turned on,it slows down the auto-focusing of the camera a bit?And lastly,when is it best to use this feature and when is it better not to use it? Thanks in advance.
  15. S

Canon 1Dx Problem

Now,it's working again.Maybe,I observe it for a few more days and if the problem resurfaces,I 'll have my camera and lens seviced. Thanks a lot guys for all your replies.
  16. S

Canon 1Dx Problem

I am having this problem with my Canon 1DX lately.It seems that it cannot turn on.I have to take out the battery first and reinsert it before it works.It seems also that this only happens when I use my 1DX with a the Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS MKII lens.Wi other lenses,it seems to work well.Would...
  17. S

EOS-1D X Firmware Specifcations

+1 here.
  18. S

Auto_focus Acting Up

Yes,I'll do that.Thanks,everybody for all your inputs.
  19. S

Auto_focus Acting Up

I tried it with other lenses and I still get the same problem so I guess that it must be the camera and not the lens. Thanks.
  20. S

Auto_focus Acting Up

No,I am not in Focus Priority.By the way,for your information,it doesn't happen most of the time.It only happens from time to time,especially if I just turn on the camera.It started acting like this only since yesterday and that is what puzzling me.