Search results

1. Jesse

Canon EOS 3 autofocus issue with modern lenses

I've tried two EOS 3 35mm film camera bodies now and they both have the same autofocus issue. At a certain point, once wide enough, they begin to back-focus, up to infinite, which becomes totally unusable. The lenses I've been using are the Canon 35L II, 24-70L II, Sigma 50 Art. It focuses fine...
  2. Jesse

Bokehlicious – The Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art Series Lens Review by MPEX

"The surprise really settled in when I realized that it is pretty consistently beating the focusing speed of my 85mm f/1.2" How is that a surprise ::)
  3. Jesse

Canon Announces the EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR

Now tell me about the goddamn DR please. Can we compete with Nikon yet or what?
  4. Jesse

Canon Announces the EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR

"Correct. That's a big assumption. For anyone coming from anything other than a 5D iii, 1DX, or 1DX II, it should be quite a decent upgrade." Oh? I have a 5Ds and don't see it as a decent upgrade ;)
  5. Jesse

OMG! Dpreview reviewed the 5DS/5DSR - Do you have to sell it?

Feel free to checkout how much my work improved when I switched from a 5D3 to a 5Ds ;) https://www.flickr.com/photos/jesseherzog
  6. Jesse

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV & 5DS Talk [CR2]

Re: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV & 5DS Talk [CR2] LOL you can't write the "f word" on here? .....
  7. Jesse

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV & 5DS Talk [CR2]

Re: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV & 5DS Talk [CR2] Removed by Mod
  8. Jesse

85L - UV filter vs. Clear filter

Thanks, yeah that's the one I was looking at.
  9. Jesse

85L - UV filter vs. Clear filter

Need a protective filter, should I got with a UV or just a clear filter? For the 85L
  10. Jesse

5Ds + 85L

Blue Morpho by Jesse Herzog, on Flickr
  11. Jesse

Sigma Launches 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art

Doesn't Sigma want more of MY money? Gimme a damn 85 already! :p
  12. Jesse

What Do You Want To See in the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?

More megapixels, DR, DR, DR, DR, 4k
  13. Jesse

What Do You Want To See in the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?

If they don't have 4k they're gonna lose out on an entire market that they created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also find it insane how many people I see now walking around with Sigma Art lenses. Canon really needs to make a move.
  14. Jesse

Any thing Shot with a 5ds/r

The Elmer Twins by Jesse Herzog, on Flickr
  15. Jesse

Canon 5Ds & 5Dsr: Shipping date confusion!!

Boom! 5Ds! POP by Jesse Herzog, on Flickr
  16. Jesse

Any thing Shot with a 5ds/r

With the Sigma 50mm Art POP by Jesse Herzog, on Flickr
  17. Jesse

Sigma 50mm - I did it!

Managed to get the sigma dock to work for this lens, finally. This is bang in focus, AMIRITE https://www.flickr.com/photos/jesseherzog/16007777194/
  18. Jesse

Sigma 24mm f/1.4 Art announced..

Damn, wish it was the 85
  19. Jesse

5Ds or 5DsR

Seems like the 5Ds is actually slightly better for video than the 5D3 because of the fine detail picture style. So not sure why I'd be better off with a 5D3. Either way I shoot video and stills 50/50 and plan on getting a 5D4 and a 5Ds (or 5Dsr) and selling my 5D3.
  20. Jesse

5Ds or 5DsR

Which one is everyone getting and why? If you shoot video is it a terrible idea to get the SR because of moire?