Search results

1. tq0cr5i

What to expect from the next EOS R5 firmware update?

The next EOS R5 firmware upgrade is scheduled to be released in next month. The known update content is to support the Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E2/PZ-E2B. 1.9.x – Just a joke! 2.0.x – The loooooooong rumored huge firmware upgrade that Canon never promised. 1.10.x – No EOS camera public firmware...
  2. tq0cr5i

Canon CEO hints the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III may be the last Canon flagship DSLR

See the paper. After more than 3 years no new developed EF lenses launch, there maybe no Canon EOS 5D Mark V.
  3. tq0cr5i

Problem with the EVF of the Canon EOS R5

I found very serious distortion in the EVF. Is this common? I nearsightedness and I wear a pair of glasses +750 degree. I adjusted the dioptric adjustment knob to look clear enough from my glasses. For reference, see the OVF of my EOS 5DS R (also dioptric adjusted). EVF of the EOS R5 OVF...
  4. tq0cr5i

Images taken with Canon EF85mm f/1.8 USM wided opend on EOS 5DS/5DS R?

Please, anybody can send me several full-size images taken with Canon EF85mm f/1.8 USM wide opened on Canon EOS 5DS/5DS R? At F1.8 or F2, JPEG or RAW. My camera body is EOS 5DS R. I am looking for a 85mm portrait lens to hand over my 100L Macro. But it must be not too expensive because I do not...
  5. tq0cr5i

Pre-announcement: EOS R Firmware Version 1.2.0

From Canon Singapore: The new firmware for EOS R (version 1.2.0) will be available on Canon website from middle of April, 2019. Firmware version 1.2.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes. Enhancements: 1. Eye-detection AF Supports Servo AF when shooting still images. Now...
  6. tq0cr5i

New firmware for EF400mm F2.8L IS III USM & EF600mm F4L IS III USM is coming?

New firmware for EF400mm F2.8L IS III USM & EF600mm F4L IS III USM is coming? Product Advisoriy has hit the canon.jp but 404 by now.
  7. tq0cr5i

EOS 5DS R Firmware Version 1.1.1

http://support-sg.canon-asia.com/contents/SG/EN/0400322602.html Changes in the Firmware Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following fixes: 1. Corrects a phenomenon in which shooting may not be completed while using HDR (High Dynamic Range) Mode, when certain combinations of settings...
  8. tq0cr5i

Firmware: Canon EOS 5DS R & EOS 5DS Firmware Version 1.1.0

Now available globally... Please note that the firmware for EOS 5DS R and EOS 5DS is different. Changes in the Firmware Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancement: 1. Support for the Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 has been added.
  9. tq0cr5i

New EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 31.4A for Windows (September 8, '16)

Almost half a year later, a new EOS Digital Solution Disk Software (31.3A --> 31.4A) has been released. Also standalone installer of new version DPP and EU, etc. Enjoy! Qing...
  10. tq0cr5i

Canon updated the instruction manual of EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R

This may indicate new firmware on its way to the cameras. The cameras were introduced in February 2015 and it seems odd such a long time there is no updated firmware for such premium cameras. I shall see. My EOS 5DS R is running its initial firmware 1.0.1 R since I bought it last October.
  11. tq0cr5i

Canon Updates DPP and EOS Utility (April 2016)

I remember Canon’s last public update for the software was in October 2015. It is almost .5 years since then but a big wave of Canon old or ancient bodies have been supported by the latest version of DPP4. Enjoy! Qing ========== Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.4.30 for Windows : -...
  12. tq0cr5i

New EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 31.3A for Windows (March 11, '16)

http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos-1d_x_mark_ii.aspx?type=download&language=EN&os=WINDOWS 10 (64-bit) The EOS Digital Solution Disk Software contains various applications for EOS digital cameras. The following applications are included in...
  13. tq0cr5i

Canon EOS 80D Manuals available

Canon EOS 80D Manuals available on February 22, 2016 at the website of Canon Europe and now at Canon USA. The following Canon software should be available soon. Digital Photo Professional Ver.4.4 EOS Utility Ver.3.4 Picture Style Editor Ver.1.16 Canon USA is 10 days ahead of us.
  14. tq0cr5i

How to connect the Canon GPS receiver GP-E2 to the Canon EOS 5DS R's USB port?

The Canon EOS 5DS R has no mini USB 2.0 port. So how to connect the GP-E2 to the camera's micro USB 3.0 b port? The bundled cables do not work. The hot shoe is occupied by my SPEEDLITE. The Canon EOS 5D Mark III does not have such a problem. I checked the camera's manual and found that an...
  15. tq0cr5i

Canon Updates DPP and EOS Utility (October 2015)

Digital Photo Professional 4.3.31 Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.3.31 (for Windows) : - Newly supported EOS M10, PowerShot G9 X, PowerShot G5 X, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, and PowerShot...
  16. tq0cr5i

EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM apperas at Canon.com.sg

The long-lived Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.x will get an update to v3.15 (Currently Error 404). Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater “Update History Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Windows : - Supports EF35mm f/1.4L II USM, EF50mm f/1.8 STM...
  17. tq0cr5i

Is CANON EF LENS or CANON LENS EF?

I thought Canon may change the nomenclature of its upcoming prime lenses when saw the new 50mm f/1.8. The lens is marked as “CANON EF LENS 50mm 1:1.8 STM” while the old EF50mm f/1.8 II ”CANON LENS EF 50mm 1:1.8 II”. The brand new 35mm F1.4L II called back to “CANON LENS EF”. Any ideas...
  18. tq0cr5i

EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 28.3A now available...

Greetings all, EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 28.3A now available for all of the EOS DIGITAL users. This software suite contains the following: Digital Photo Professional 3.13.50 EOS Utility 2.13.30 EOS Sample Music Picture Style Editor 1.13.30 Photostitch 3.1.23 ImageBrowser EX Web...
  19. tq0cr5i

Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8.2 RC & Photoshop Lightroom 5.2 RC available

Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8.2 RC & Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.2 Release Candidate now available @ Adobe Labs... http://labs.adobe.com/ Enjoy! ;) Qing
  20. tq0cr5i

Photoshop Camera Raw 7.4 beta and Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 rc now available

Dear photographers and photo enthusiasts, Photoshop Camera Raw 7.4 beta and Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 rc now available at Adobe Labs. http://labs.adobe.com/ Enjoy!