Search results

1. I

Autumn

Thanks very much lion rock...
  2. I

Autumn

Very nice, I somehow always forget to capture images like this when I am in the field, guess that I have to pay more attention to small details. There is one potential image as you seen in the "Forest, Trees and Glades" from Siesta Lake :(
  3. I

Autumn

thanks very much dpc...
  4. I

Forests, Trees and Glades...

thanks dpc!!!... wish that i know the name of the fungi :)
  5. I

Thank you very much, Lion Rock!!!....
  6. I

Here are some more from the same trip... I did not plan to capture the Milky-way, but staying overnight at car and seeing other people photographing Milky-way are not an easy feeling... LOL... Hence, I could not resist and finally took my camera out and join my friend and the crowd ;D
  7. I

Here are some recently captured while taking a friend of mine to Yosemite...
  8. I

Autumn

Thanks again Click... I sure will try my best to keep up with studying more about photography since I am planning to have a use for it upon my retirement (still a long way... LOL)
  9. I

Autumn

Thank you very much Click... You always have nice words for me, love it!!!... However, glad that I have made a switch in learning more about landscape (Should be almost a completion of 2 years of learning, looking toward for more improvement in the third year)... little tire from running...
  10. I

Autumn

Here are some more...
  11. I

Autumn

Here are some of my images captured in last Oct:
  12. I

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Talk [CR1]

He did actually post some of his images... that is the reason why I said that his knowledge on taking and composing image is very close to newbie who always sounds like an expert... :o
  13. I

I like this image a lot, everything looks healthy and just like a rain forest. Are you living close by to these area DPC? Nice set of images as always...
  14. I

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Talk [CR1]

And you are one of them, but still being here complaining about it for number of years? Thought that you are already switch? If so, what is the benefit of keep complaining? Week products? You DO NOT EVEN KNOW how to compose a right image, light, or even post process your images. What makes...
  15. I

who actually needs new bodies?

I would go ahead and take a guess that most of us do if we had ton of money to spare. However, will buying new camera bodies help to take photography to another level? It might still be true in some degree (very small), but is mostly false since everything having many ways to workaround with...
  16. I

Mountains, Lakes and Rivers

Thanks Graham and DPC!...
  17. I

Keith, thanks for sharing the nice photo of Fall color and the suggestion. I am not sure about this year, but the areas seem to have little more rains comparing to the previous year. I do hope that I can earn more experiences of capturing Fall color in this year. If the area is not going to...
  18. I

Another great image of Sierra Nevada (I've been in Yosemite quite a few time, but have not had a chance to visit Glacier and Mirror Lake). Are you planning to go for Fall color in this Oct Keith? I am planning to go for the second year of Fall landscape. This time, I am trying to slow down a...
  19. I

Thanks Keith!... I am one of those who also like and keep checking on those images that you have captured around the Eastern Sierra Nevada.
  20. I

Thanks Click!...