Search results

1. G

We Have More Internal Canon Service Information on Lenses & Cameras

absolutely you should publish this information, i have a 10-22mm that is really soft on the right hand side when the weather is hot, so i would like to see if its on the list, i think you owe it to your readers to disclose any info of this nature to be honest
  2. G

EOS 7D Mark II Announcement in Q2 of 2014 [CR1]

as we are seeing more and more mobile phones capable of recording in 4K, this would be my wish list 1. 20+ mp 2. 10 FPS + 3. A focus system based on the 5D III 4. Dual card slots CF and SD 5. 4K video with auto focus 6. built in Wi-Fi then i'll be interseted
  3. G

Should I go with the genuine Battery grip or go for a 3rd Party grip

i bought a Pixel Pro Vertax BG-E11 Battery Grip for my 5d mkiii from amazon for £65, the canon one was £300, you would never know its a 3rd party grip, it looks just like the canon, i am well pleased with it, and i also use 3rd party batteries, they cost about 1/5th of the canon price and they...
  4. G

Magic Lantern 2.3 Available as Free Download

Thanks marsu42 and emag for your replies, much appreciated and thanks for your time, I will try it on multiple cards. Once again thank you for taking time to reply
  5. G

Magic Lantern 2.3 Available as Free Download

Does magic lantern stay on the cf card?, I tried to install it onto my 5d mk ii and as soon as I replace my cf card it disappears, apologies if this sounds like a stupid question, it's my first attempt at using magic lantern, thanks in advance for any answers Gra
  6. G

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM in Stock at Norman Camera

$199 CAD = £124 english, except its not 124 quid in england its 220 quid, not too sure how that works out, maybe the currency conversion pixies are taking their cut for the christmas party. a lot of companies call england "treasure island", you can see why
  7. G

Any photographers out there own a motorcycle?

to scalesusa, the op is a photojournalist, he would hardly do that a compact would he
  8. G

i would imagine the drag from a dslr mounted on a crash helmet would make your neck ache, or give you a neck like Arnie lol
  9. G

you can get helmet mounted video cameras the same size as webcams that produce good looking footage too.
  10. G

the majority of bikes have a helmet lock under the seat, my gsxr600 does i also have a heavy duty fabric covered chain that i put through the front wheel, the helmet could have the chain go through it just make sure you keep helmet covered regards gra
  11. G

Hello...Anyone else from the UK?

i'm from essex and i too check this website far too much for my own good, especially now i'm waiting for the 5DIII to come along. Gra
  12. G

100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS

i'm in a position to purchase this lens but reluctant just now as a replacement could be just around the corner, has anyone heard any gossip about a replacement? many thanks in advance Gra