Search results

1. L

More Photokina Chatter [CR1]

+ me too. Although I am going to wait for Black Friday and hope there are bundles again since I know I want a lens as well. I am going to let some of the dust settle but based on which way the product lines go I am going to revisit my position on Canon vs. Nikon before buying some good glass ...
  2. L

Need help with upgrade decission!!

Not to hijack your thread, but where do you plan on selling the EF-S lenses? I have a new 17-55 2.8 IS that I want to unload and didn't have much success on Craig's List and some UK scammer tried to buy it on EBay ...
  3. L

Need help with upgrade decission!!

Whatever you do, wait until at least the end of September (maybe even through October) to make a decision. Both Apple and Canon are rumored to make announcements during September and who knows what we will see. Maybe a $2,000 FF will be announced? Personally, I am in a similar situation...
  4. L

Post your HDR images:

My first tries but fairly pleased with the results ... I'm really impressed with the other images on this thread and happy to see good HDR images that still look realistic!
  5. L

Where to sell a lens?

Out of curiosity, how did you manage that? It looks like the auction-style Final Value Fees are 9%. I have read through everything and can't seem to find a lower fee structure. For 3% I would definitely list it. I just don't see that option available to me. Any pointers would be appreciated.
  6. L

Where to sell a lens?

I have an EF-S 17-55 2.8 IS that is less than a year old that I want to sell. I think I understand why some people call it "evil bay" now. It looks like they are going to take about 9% of the sale price before the PayPal bite. Is there a good forum or other site to list a lens for sale? I feel...