Search results

1. M

Leaked info from Canon Ambassador - Canon EF 50 f/1.4L II USM?

Hi folks, maybe there alredy is a topic about this, but I wanted to share. I came across article on canon.sk (Canon Slovakia) and canon-europe.com. The article is an interview with Canon Ambassador Paolo Pellegrin about the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. Here is the link...
  2. M

Photokina announcements (bodies) - wishes/thoughts

Hi ! With entry level mirrorless info out let's start sharing our thoughts about next possible announcements ;) There has been a lot of rumors and chatter so you can post your ideas or info here. I've seen info about 70D moving up to 7D level, 7D moving to FF, 70D moving to FF etc. There was...
  3. M

FF advise (mainly stills)

Hi all, I'm currently 450D owner and I think that after 4 years it's time to upgrade. I'm mainly shooting portraits / street / gigs / DJs / low light / strobist. My current gear ready for FF: I already have 3 primes: EF 28 f/1.8 USM, EF 40 f/2.8 STM and 85 /f1.8 USM. Flash: 430EX II and...
  4. M

Canon EOS 5D Mk II @ 1260 USD ?!

Hi there ! Is this actually possible ?! Seems too low price if you ask me. http://bit.ly/xPtjYv
  5. M

Canon EOS 1D-X availability

Hi, I was at Canon event here in Slovakia to test some glass. Canon guy told the history of Canon glass. He also mentioned that release of 1D-X is shifted to april. One photographer also asked about 5D Mk III and this guy told us that we might see a whole new model, that will be above the...