Search results

1. dstppy

Full List of Canon Products Being Announced For PhotoPlus

Where's the new "S" camera? That's *my* only disappointment.
  2. dstppy

Expired: Photography Bundle III Super Sale

Re: Great Deal: The Complete Photography Bundle III "Complete Photography Bundle" doesn't look like it include even one low-level editor, does it? "photoshop actions" --- isn't it established that photoshop, whereas it is powerful, wasn't geared towards photographers so much as graphics...
  3. dstppy

Canon EOS-1D X Drops to $4599 From Authorized Dealers

I am *so* getting two of these. One for each hand.
  4. dstppy

Canon PowerShot G3 X Now Shipping

Already ordered but I figured I'd ask: This has an integral selfie-stick, right? ;D I didn't see it in the specs, but it's gotta be there . . .
  5. dstppy

Patent: Canon EF 600mm f/4 DO IS

In for 2 ::)
  6. dstppy

Amazon Prime Day Has Arrived

I dunno, the $20 off $100 was okay . . . and the MP3 album coupon bug was pretty cool too :D
  7. dstppy

Canon Makes the PowerShot G3 X Official

So . . . no S130?
  8. dstppy

EOS-1D X Mark II Dynamic Range [CR2]

Ooooooh no it won't. Bless you for being an optimist, but they are only going to get louder. This is there internet. The Dynamic Range that exists only in some people's heads contain darks so dark that they suck the soul out of you like a Dementor.
  9. dstppy

Reikan FoCal 2 Test Release.

Are you running as a VM or dual boot? Theoretically, a VM should work, if you're running it as windows on a regular computer, it will be fine.
  10. dstppy

Next L Lens From Canon Will be a Prime [CR2]

Please Canon, make it something really really sharp with an MSRP under $1400. Just sharp and accurate, doesn't have to have IS.
  11. dstppy

which 200mm lens to get

Though I lust for the 2.0, at ~$5k used, my 2.8 seems like a super duper deal . . .
  12. dstppy

Skipping the 5D-s. What do you want in 5D4?

Definitely more DR. My lens-cap photos are atrocious! oooh, that and facebook integration ;D
  13. dstppy

repair center

The obvious questions are: Where is this person located? What is wrong with the camera?
  14. dstppy

Interview With Head of EOS 5Ds & EOS 5Ds R Development

Re: Interview With Head of EOS 5Ds & EOS 5Ds R Development But we have a few persistent people that keep bringing that up for no good . . . . ooooooooooooooooh I see what you did there.
  15. dstppy

Interview About the EOS 5Ds & EOS 5Ds R with Mike Burnhill

Re: Interview About the EOS 5Ds & EOS 5Ds R with Mike Burnhill Wikipedia: 8–15 mm f/4 2010 70–200 mm IS II f/2.8 2010 70–300 mm IS f/4-5.6 2010 300 mm IS II f/2.8 2010 400 mm IS II f/2.8 2011 500 mm IS II f/4 2011 600 mm IS II f/4 2011 24–70 mm II f/2.8 2012 24–70 mm IS f/4.0 2012...
  16. dstppy

Interview About the EOS 5Ds & EOS 5Ds R with Mike Burnhill

Re: Interview About the EOS 5Ds & EOS 5Ds R with Mike Burnhill Leading by example goes a long way . . . one could start small, say boycotting further Canon-related forums . . ::)
  17. dstppy

Canon EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R Press Release

Re: Canon EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R Press Release Yup. 50.6 MP is a huge STFU to the other whiners though :) Nearly fell off my chair laughing at a guy on a deals forum complaining the A7R wasn't supported in Dx0 v8 and claiming it was a 'popular camera model'.
  18. dstppy

Adwords in posts?

I just realized (after incorrectly flagging a post) that some sort of advertising is putting links IN posts AND signatures. Was this intentional? If so, it's going to be hard to ferret out random links. Please disregard a report earlier from me today; sorry for the confusion.
  19. dstppy

Photographer Petitions Canon for Left Handed Camera

+1 for custom build We're really turning into slashdot here where the summary is deceiving. As other people pointed out, the person is asking for left-hand, single-handed use. I could see even a high end P&S being released for this market. Southpaw isn't quite the 'disability' it used to be...
  20. dstppy

Says it all

On a new camera? Cap is fine. Used? I'd like at least one shot of the mirror. That said, my CL ads have all cap-on except for the frontal.