Search results

1. Schultzie

1DX2 illuminated focus points

Not sure if this will help but give this a try: 1. Go to the last AF menu 2. Select "AF point display during focus" 3. Select the first option "Selected AF point"
  2. Schultzie

Anything Shot with a 1Dx mark II

Jump! by Brian Schultz, on Flickr
  3. Schultzie

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Took this one this weekend at the Cavalcade of Planes in Bolingbrook, IL. Cavalcade of Planes - 2016 by Brian Schultz, on Flickr
  4. Schultzie

Anything Shot with a 1Dx mark II

Took this today at the Cavalcade of Planes in Bolingbrook, IL. Next year I'll have to bring a longer lens, at times the 70-200 wasn't cutting it. Cavalcade of Planes - 2016 by Brian Schultz, on Flickr
  5. Schultzie

Post Your Abstracts

Streetrod by Brian Schultz, on Flickr
  6. Schultzie

1DXII` What Toys, er, accessories did you buy for yours?

I bought the fancy edition of the camera that came with a 64GB CFast card and reader. I also bought a spare battery.
  7. Schultzie

1DX owners are you upgrading to the 1DX Mark II?

I got $1500 for it. I imagine it would have been a little higher had the outside not had some of the paint chipped off so you could see bear metal. I bought the kit with the CFast card and reader.
  8. Schultzie

1DX owners are you upgrading to the 1DX Mark II?

I went to my local camera store last Saturday and traded in my "old" 1Dx and put it towards the purchase of the Mark II. I got a call today that my camera is in, but I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.
  9. Schultzie

Your best images of 2015?

Here are a few from the past year that I like. March of the Macarbe [Explored] by Brian Schultz, on Flickr Athena by Brian Schultz, on Flickr A Gathering of Rogues & Ruffians - 2015 by Brian Schultz, on Flickr
  10. Schultzie

Cars cars cars (and some bikes)

Hardcore Hearse Club - Brauerhouse by Brian Schultz, on Flickr Double K Productions Car Show - Iron Gate by Brian Schultz, on Flickr
  11. Schultzie

Beautiful bokeh! Let me see yours!

1Dx and the 35L @ 1.4 Brookfield Zoo - Holiday Magic by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  12. Schultzie

Beautiful bokeh! Let me see yours!

1Dx 70-200 @ f/4 :P by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  13. Schultzie

Please share your own photo web site with us

Here's a link to my Flickr account. Thanks for viewing. https://www.flickr.com/photos/sauceyjack/
  14. Schultzie

Shoot from the rearend of the subjects.

Taken at the Art Institute of Chicago. Enchained Action and Samson by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  15. Schultzie

Your best Architectural & City B&W shots?

Taken in Chicago. 1Dx and 24-70 f/2.8 II Misty morning hop by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  16. Schultzie

Your best animal shots!

Taken at Lincoln Park Zoo. Lazy Saturday by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  17. Schultzie

Post photos of other photographers in action

I see he's using the 100mm macro, excellent choice by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  18. Schultzie

We, The Photographers......Self Portaits..a Who's Who on CR

One of the few times I've done a selfie and actually got the focus right :)
  19. Schultzie

Cars cars cars (and some bikes)

Here are a few from a car show from a few weeks ago. Fly like an Eagle by SauceyJack, on Flickr '63 T-Bird taillamp by SauceyJack, on Flickr
  20. Schultzie

Canon 100mm IS USM L Macro Photos

I also really like this lens. '57 T bird taillamp by SauceyJack, on Flickr Not much of a backseat driver by SauceyJack, on Flickr