Search results

1. D

Buy Canon 24-70l II today or wait for Newer version with IS?

Baed on the sale on the 24-70l II, I ordered this lens this morning. Tonight, I read the CR2 rumor of the IS version coming in 12 months or so. I do not plan on using the lens for video. Should I return the lens I bought today and wait for the IS version?
  2. D

Best solution for organizing numerous lenshoods

As my collection of lenses has grown (man, this is an expensive and addictive hobby), so has my collection of lenshoods. Is there a system to Canon's numbering on the lenshood that will help me to remember which lens each lenshood matches? What is your system for keeping your lenshoods and...
  3. D

Canon 10-22 with 7D or 17-40 with 5D3

I own a 7D and 10-22. I just purchased a 5D3. Is IQ better with the 17-40 on the 5D3 than the 10-22 on the 7D? I'm trying to decide if i should sell the 10-22 and buy the 17-40. I do not do video so this is just for landscape photography. Thanks for your input.
  4. D

New 5d3 to use with my 7D or Replace 7D with 7D2? Which wide angle lens?

This is my first post. I'm a long time reader and value the knowledge and expertise of the members. I currently own a 50D and 7D. I am a serious hobbyiest. I primarily take photos of birds, wildlife, landscapes and the family. I do no do any wedding or serious portrait photography. My...