Search results

1. Denisas Pupka

The Birth of Greenhouse 4K UltraHD "New Forest Fruit" (5D Magic Lantern RAW)

Hello, Did you ever wondered how strawberries comes to our grocery stores? I had opportunity to visit construction side of almost 3 hectares greenhouse. There have been many difficulties on the way of our hard working team, but everybody who took a part to complete this project should be proud...
  2. Denisas Pupka

When the roads have no end 2016 Magic Lantern RAW Ultra HD 4K

Its all began in 2014, when decided to test my first wide angle lens (canon ef 16-35mm f4 IS) while driving the car. I had big ambitions for new project, but in the end everything was spontaneity random video with my precious memories. Driven and visited different nice places across south of...
  3. Denisas Pupka

Magic Lantern Full-resolution Silent Picture Test 2015 Ultra HD 4K

Thank you Magic Lantern for Full-resolution Silent Picture from the live view, without working the shutter, or any other mechanical action. Your shutter won't wear down when making Timelapse Sequences. It require some practise, but after short time you will realize how good quality in can...
  4. Denisas Pupka

My first Wedding Video attempt ML RAW 1080p 60FPS

Hello. Back in October I had a chance to visit my friends Aylin and Denis wedding in Bulgaria, city named Ruse. For me was pleasure to see them, other friends, to meet new people and opportunity to increase my wedding photo / video experience. It will sound strange, but it is my fist visit at...
  5. Denisas Pupka

Hangout Vacation Gelgaudiskis 2015 (Magic Lantern RAW 60fps)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIoP7R_Pek This summer as well I get opportunity to visit my friends back home in Lithuania. I got very nice memories from my previous visit last year and I was happy to visit them again at Gelgaudis, at south of Neman (Nemunas) River, Lithuania. Despite bad...
  6. Denisas Pupka

Bournemouth Art By The Sea Festival 2014

Back in 27'th of September I got a chance to visit one of most interesting and beautiful art festivals I seen this year, called "Art By Sea Festival", which take place in the Bournemouth, the south coast of England. My trip that weekend been spontaneous and suddenly I been surprised, when I saw...