Search results

1. R

Canon EOS R6 firmwave v1.5.0 changelog posted, download now available

hi! no problem, have u updated the latest firmware? any issues u face?
  2. R

Canon EOS R6 firmwave v1.5.0 changelog posted, download now available

@TheSalvatore hi are you from Singapore? any whatsapp / telegram / FB group that i can join locally? (other than club snap) ? cheers!
  3. R

R5/R6 IBIS effectiveness ratings seem to be all over the board

if i use a gimbal together with EOS R with the approved RF IS lens (eg 8.0 EV 24-70mm F2.8L / 85mm F1.2L / 85mm F2 Macro) , can i achieve more than 8 Stop of Shake stabilization?
  4. R

R6 as a vlogging camera ? what are my lens options?

Hi Guys, With EOS R6 new IBIS system of up to 8 Stop of shake stabilization and 4K 60p/180 - 120p, sounds very tempting for me who does causal video recording / blogging ontop of photography. I would like know what are my lens options? (RF / EF or third party OEM lens) Can I use Canon EF-S...
  5. R

What’s a “realistic” lens that you’d like to see Canon make?

what are the odds of a RF Pancake 20-24MM ? has any pancake lens ever come with IS ?
  6. R

thanks thanks for your reply, least some answers from "official canon staff" so for third party OEM lens with IS (also need a "firm ware update" , if they can crack the code cheers!
  7. R

Canon claims certain lens has 8 stop, while others have 7 stop, Q1) is there any way to test / prove? Q2) how about the older EF lens ? Can they achieve 8 stop?
  8. R

hi guys, so this 8-stop is it "auto" or do I need to manually need to adjust the "digital image stabilization" with the setting ?
  9. R

Hi Really confused about these 8 stop corrections how does Canon determine which lens can "achieve" 8 stop of "anti-shake" ? (does not seems like L lens are "better") how about third party camera lens (tamron & sigma) or even the older EF lens (both L & No-L), will they be able to achieve 8...
  10. R

RF Pancakes?

Yes, i am dying for a RF Pancake, 20 / 24mm (F2.8/F4) , that would be so sweet just curious, do you think this pancake will come with IS ? or not possible with the technology cos if this bad boy come with IS , Canon R will be the utlimate vlogging camera ;-)
  11. R

The RF 35mm f1.8 STM: This lens makes Full Frame to a travel option...

https://alikgriffin.com/canon-rf-35mm-f1-8-review-sample-photos/
  12. R

Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro...the Ugly Bokeh KING?

Bokeh Distance The best looking bokeh often takes place in a distance sweet spot, especially with 35mm lenses. When you get past 10 feet with this lens you start to see some issues with bokeh in the corners. You almost get this split image that happens and it can give a very distracting nervous...
  13. R

https://alikgriffin.com/canon-rf-35mm-f1-8-review-sample-photos/
  14. R

Notice of Firmware Update for Tamron Lens compatibility with Canon EOS R and Mount Adapter EF-EOS R

actually the list is not complete , i have G1 Tamron 70-300 , it is working fine, (just that auto focus not tact fast per se) but it is a old lens my G2 24-70mm F2.8 is working like a charm
  15. R

The RF 35mm f1.8 STM: This lens makes Full Frame to a travel option...

my current set up is EOS R with Tamron 24-70 F2.8 G2 (travel) & Sigma 85 F1.4 G1. after looking at your pics (esp the silk worms), i'm considering getting RF 35 F1.8 as my travel kit lens. (leaving my Tamron 24-70 G2) at home. main reason is due to the heavy weight (i have a back injury and...
  16. R

unfortunately, i cant do the korean-english translation, but do check out the night club video from time 8.41-9.47 hand-hold :) this video is in english though
  17. R

found these few youtube videos - do check them out and see if you think they are sharp or have noisy background 1) 2) 3) 4)
  18. R

Hi Guys, this was posted and shared in another post, do check out his pics and see if it is noisy as well https://delightphoto.zenfolio.com/blog/2018/12/food-work-and-travel-china-november-2018-with-the-rf-35mm-f1-8 Personally i think the best pic taken is "This image off pretty tasty silk...