Search results

1. C

Canon Inc. full year 2018 financial results, and thoughts on the industry and future goals

Even the pdf file that you posted here shows that the Imaging Products & Solutions Segment of SONY has a nice Operating Income. Not the No- profit that you stated. Am I missing something here? https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/18q1_sonypre.pdf
  2. C

Review: Canon’s new super telephoto lens cases

I handled quite a few of these hard cases from various sources. From what I can tell people do use these hard cases, In some cases (no pun intended) rather extensively.
  3. C

Canon Dual Pixel Autofocus Explained

I would expect a lot more canon bashing comments on the youtube page than one would usually see on this website. So much so that I believe this is professional efforts.
  4. C

DPReview Tours Canon's Utsunomiya Factory, Where the L is Made

I assume when he mentioned fukushima he means the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster which is classified as a Level 7 event of the International Nuclear Event Scale (highest/worst level possible on the scale). At this point this is an ongoing event where ground water mixing with the highly...
  5. C

Preorder the New EF-S 24 f/2.8 IS STM, EF 24-105 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM & EF 400 f/4 DO IS II from Canon

Re: Preorder the New EF-S 24 f/2.8 IS STM, EF 24-105 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM & EF 400 f/4 DO IS II from Can The street price of a new 24-105 L IS F/4 kit lens is a bit short of $650. This EF 24-105 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM non-L lens better be really good to demand the price of $599........
  6. C

Preorder the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, New Lenses & PowerShot Cameras

Re: Preorder the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, New Lenses & PowerShot Cameras Ok, at least they got the price point on the 7D II right........
  7. C

Tamron Announces Full Frame 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD

I tested a handful of 28-300L and couple of dozens of Tamron 28-300mm VC (previous versions) for my clients. In my personal opinion, the Tamron is not a close match to the Canon L. The image produced by the Tamron particular at the long end is awful. Not just soft, the overall feel is simply...
  8. C

Deals: Canon EOS 5D Mark III and more

The feedback page you saw was a Filtered feedback link that Only shows negative feedbacks.......
  9. C

Deal: Canon EOS 5D Mark III Body for $2886 Shipped

As of 11/23/12, The price just dropped to $2500 at their auctions. ebay item number is 360512357497
  10. C

Canon Suspends Operations at 3 Plants in China

Would you still consider Germany a trust worthy ally if their prime ministers, one after another, visit the underground bunker of Hitler to pay their respect???? That is exactly many recent Japanese prime ministers did. They visited their National Shrine where at least 14 Class A war criminals...