Search results

1. lucuias

Firmware: Canon has released a minor firmware update for the EOS R3

Wondering when canon should major release firmware update for R5C.
  2. lucuias

Firmware: Canon EOS R5 C v1.0.2.1 is now available

Clog 2 is easier to grade after rec709 conversion .It requires little work on bringing the mid shadow up.
  3. lucuias

There are 4 wide-angle L prime lenses coming in the next 12 months [CR2]

Give us light weight 35mm F/1.4 please
  4. lucuias

Vehicle AF and more coming to the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 in December firmware update

Please give R6 Dual Recording HDMI and over the card at the same time.
  5. lucuias

Canon EOS R5 records 4 hours of 4KHQ 30p to an external recorder, with a couple of simple tweaks

I asked the same question,unfortunately there is no details on that.
  6. lucuias

Canon EOS R5 records 4 hours of 4KHQ 30p to an external recorder, with a couple of simple tweaks

A name is not something I can share now but they got an email from their management.
  7. lucuias

Guys,I got an update from one of the canon staff that they had received email the new firmware will sort of fix the overheating issue with longer recording and faster recovery time.Finger cross,I still haven't place my pre order yet.
  8. lucuias

DPReview: Canon EOS R5 and R6 overheating claims tested: cameras work as promised – but that’s not enough

I pull out the card and it is also barely warm.R5 body is made by magnesium alloy.heat would easily transfer out . weather seal usually some rubber in between the gap but metal does transfer heat .and I barely felt the heat .
  9. lucuias

DPReview: Canon EOS R5 and R6 overheating claims tested: cameras work as promised – but that’s not enough

I tested R5 and R6 just now and I find the camera body barely warm while the overheat sign shows .It is almost like a software limitation intended by Canon .I bet a firmware update will fix all the significant overheat issue hype over the internet .
  10. lucuias

This is just a Sunday reminder of the Canon EOS R5 specifications

I wonder,is there high frame rate for 1080p ?
  11. lucuias

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

I do think 8k is kinda overkill at the moment,but a nice feature to have.4k 120fps is kinda a wet dream to me .Probably heavy crop.My only interest is how good is the 4k 60fps .Does it have autofocus and 10bit 422.Give me better dynamic range and 240fps in full hd
  12. lucuias

A bit more about the upcoming Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II

When canon going to give us more decent slow mo
  13. lucuias

Rumored Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II specifications [CR1]

To me this is more like c300III spec
  14. lucuias

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

So So 4k is crop. So sad.
  15. lucuias

Here is the Canon EOS R announcement live

is it 4k with crop?
  16. lucuias

Announcements Coming The First Week of September [CR2]

Most probably I would this this mirrorless body has the same sensor as 5Dmark IV but different processor which cater for high spec video feature such as more realistic video format for 4k Video,60fps for 4k(I hope),full frame read out for 4k video ,120fps for full hd.Came on canon,be once ahead...
  17. lucuias

Samples of Canon 85mm f1.4 IS posted by DPreview

the sample photos is amazing!
  18. lucuias

Canon Inc. Releases Q3 Results for 2017

canon 6Dmark II have solid demand ::)
  19. lucuias

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless to use Dedicated Sensor [CR2]

Hope this have either similar performance with 5Dmark IV sensor or better.6DMk2 sensor is just a joke as of 2017
  20. lucuias

UPDATED: Canon EOS 80D Specifications

Re: Canon EOS 80D Specifications If GH4 does produce the still feature I am looking for,I would have long gone.Looking at sony A6300 at price $1000 with the offered feature,it is a very tempting camera and 120fps really handy.