Search results

1. sparda79

EOS-1D X Mark II Dynamic Range [CR2]

We can finally photograph that elusive inside of a lens-cap shots that Sony & Nikon users have been raving about.
  2. sparda79

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

IMG_5011 by Sparda (AMT), on Flickr 6D + 70-200 II + 2x III
  3. sparda79

Bingo! New Canon 5Ds has 50.6 MP new rumored specs

;D LOL... That site has more trolls than Mordor...
  4. sparda79

Camera ownership on Flickr: 2013-2014

People here argues about numbers as if lives are at stake... :o
  5. sparda79

Is it possible that other brands (Nikon & Sony) having a shorter product cycles being one of the reasons?
  6. sparda79

They do clarify that at the bottom of the post: "Why do cameras appear twice in the top 10? Our tools for labeling cameras do not currently automatically group the same hardware with different regional names (e.g.Canon 600D/T3i). This is something that we are hoping to address soon."
  7. sparda79

It's interesting to see that Canon still leads the number of flickr user and 5D Mark III is the only full frame in top 10 Cameras Overall. SOURCE Top 5 brands on Flickr, 2013-14 by Matthew Almon Roth, on Flickr Top cameras overall on Flickr, 2013-2014 by Matthew Almon Roth, on Flickr Top...
  8. sparda79

What do the yellow boxes by your avatar name indicate?

Great... Next thing you know, everybody's getting the BAS (Box Acquisition Syndrome) ::)
  9. sparda79

Roger Cicala cracks open 7D II!

What I'm interested to know is, will it bend in your pocket?
  10. sparda79

Moonlit Landscapes

11pm during the full moon (the sun set at around 7.30pm) 24 sec exposure, ISO 800, f/6.3
  11. sparda79

Adobe Photoshop & LR CC deal

I read someone saying that their 1st year subscription have expired and the renewal is still the same.
  12. sparda79

first attempts at macro stacking, let's see some stuff. (beginners only please)

It's been a while since I do macro.... even longer since I last played with focus stacking... So these 2 are from years ago. Both with 100L Shield Bug by Sparda (AMT), on Flickr 7 shots, hand held IMG_6225-38 by Sparda (AMT), on Flickr 14 shots, focus rail Anybody used Helicon Remote for...
  13. sparda79

Sony RX100 MIII

I tried this at a Sony Center yesterday and I'm really impressed...
  14. sparda79

The Always Hidden Camera at the World Cup

Maybe not at that moment...
  15. sparda79

DigitalRev review of the new 16-35 L IS

Amusing and fun... I think that is what they are actually going after... not serious, factual review... Though they videos used to be better with Alamby writing their scripts..
  16. sparda79

Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM

Kak Enie by Sparda (AMT), on Flickr Ashraf by Sparda (AMT), on Flickr
  17. sparda79

Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM

5D3_4865 by Sparda (AMT), on Flickr
  18. sparda79

Adobe makes photography package price permanent

Well, that's a nice icebreaker with Adobe Customer Service.
  19. sparda79

5D3 Focus Screen Replacement - Alignment

I've never sent my 5D3 for service before because since 1 Jan 2013, Canon charges you for sensor cleaning (warranty or not), and I've never had any problem anyway. Recently, there's some dots visible through the viewfinder. They does not affect the images, but are very annoying. I checked. It's...