Search results

1. sparda79

Camera ownership on Flickr: 2013-2014

It's interesting to see that Canon still leads the number of flickr user and 5D Mark III is the only full frame in top 10 Cameras Overall. SOURCE Top 5 brands on Flickr, 2013-14 by Matthew Almon Roth, on Flickr Top cameras overall on Flickr, 2013-2014 by Matthew Almon Roth, on Flickr Top...
  2. sparda79

Adobe CC (2014) now online

Photoshop CC (2014) Smart Object improvements Maintain the links to external files by automatically packaging them in a single directory. You can also convert your existing embedded Smart Objects to linked Smart Objects. Improved Layer Comps Save time now that you can change the visibility...
  3. sparda79

2012 visit to KL Bird Park

This is my 3rd annual visit to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park in the last 4 years. I missed last year because my wife was pregnant and all... Now, our son is already big enough for his 1st visit to the bird park. :) So let me start this thread my this photo: 5D3 + 70-200II + 2xIII Cattle Egret...
  4. sparda79

Magic Lantern v2.3

For now, v2.3 is only available to supporters who are willing to put up $10 or more, but if you’re willing to wait (and you trust the hype), you’ll be able to download it free on August 13th. http://www.magiclantern.fm/releasenotes
  5. sparda79

Canon RAW Codec 1.10.0 available for download

Supported OSes - Windows 7 (including SP1) 32-bit version (64-bit version is not supported.) - Windows Vista (including SP1/SP2) 32-bit version (64-bit version is not supported.) - Windows XP SP3 32-bit version http://www.usa.canon.com/nw3s/CanonUSA/DownloadContents/English/0200207203EN.htm
  6. sparda79

5DMIII vs 7D for birding

Hi... I'm currently using a 70-200MII + 2xIII for birding and I'm wondering how bad will I miss my 7D by upgrading to 5DMIII? :-\ A super-tele is definitely a big NO for me. I know that by going from crop to FF, I'll lose the extra reach. The subject will be smaller in the viewfinder and...