Search results

1. M

Adobe reports record Q4 and fiscal 2020 revenue

It is really cheap comparing it with buying a Ferrari or running a racing team. Ican'tunderstand why not every one is rent Adobe software. It is that cheap rven if you don't need it at all.
  2. M

Armando Ferreira: Testing out the NEW Canon EOS R5 in a real world production environment.

Canon certainly kept stuff out to sell an other camera in a few years
  3. M

Here’s the upcoming Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM zooming in and out

Watching the vid I have the feeling that he is flipping the finger to us.
  4. M

Adorama launches their rebrand with new logo and web site

Looks nice and also a good site to feed my NoScrpt plugin. Two pages of other websites used when entering the Adorama website.
  5. M

Adorama announces the Flashpoint R2 Pro MarkII 2.4GHz Transmitter for Canon

Thanks to Elvis (Flashhavoc) to keep believing in the project and bringing it to completion.
  6. M

The Updated Canon Rumors Site & Forum Will Launch Sunday Evening (EST)

Should that not be "est. Sunday evening" ans est. stands for estimated? ;)
  7. M

Nik Collection by DxO Press Release Leaks Ahead of June 6 Announcement

I could not find any information for people that bought a version before Google made it free.
  8. M

UPDATED (CONFIRMED FAKE): Lots of Questions About the Alleged PowerShot G7 X Mark III Images

It gives no joy to see that CanonRumours also jumped on the "fake" bandwagon.
  9. M

Canon Asking Select Professionals What They Want in a Mirrorless Camera

Make that with default adapter for EF lenses. It will companion the deep grip. EF-EF Detachable display needs a battery build in and a phone is a better option.
  10. M

Win a Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III From Us!

Is it possible to filter the Trending Articles underneath the item because putting some kind of oil from a cooker on my head or something else that is stupid to reduce hair loss? Don't boil it because your scalp will come off with hair and skin. So don't do it and be satisfied with the hair you...
  11. M

Do You Use Third Party Batteries in Your Canon Cameras?

Twitter is not happy that I was not happy with twitter. Since my posting here I get the message that my account is limited and tweets by others are often not shown any more.. How can twitter limit my account if I don,t have an account with them?!?!
  12. M

Do You Use Third Party Batteries in Your Canon Cameras?

Can't vote and something with having to login with Twitter. What shit is that?
  13. M

First Look Video: Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM

Horrible!! Not the lens brcause that will be fine, but the video. It starts with shooting angle changing every few seconds. I am not even try to watch it any further. It could also be ye music that put me watching any further. I was in a such good mood this evening an that gone now.
  14. M

Rental Camera Gear Destroyed by the Solar Eclipse of 2017

Why didn't LR send with each camera/lens a eclipse sheet in that period. Cost are minimal and the receiver is pointed know that protection is needed.
  15. M

Patent: EF-S 30mm f/1.8 & EF 50mm f/1.8

Indeed good is not good enough. They have to be excellent if not perfect for the big money they are asking for it.
  16. M

When do you shoot naked? (With no UV filter)

I fully understand people not getting that........same shirt also. ;) Thanks for the kind suggesting and good yo know that I have a real godlike body!
  17. M

When do you shoot naked? (With no UV filter)

I would not advise to shoot naked without a good UV filter in the sun crème. You will get burned on the most inconvenient places. I prefer my models naked and I myself clothed to spare myself from burning and also the model the view of my "godlike" body. "Godlike" it is. :-X
  18. M

Magic Lantern Gets 4K Video Working on the EOS 5D Mark III

Awesome that ML did manage this!
  19. M

5D MKIV SD Card best choice?

I am not native speaking English so to me this is gibberish. And yes the SD naming is getting more and more confusing by trying to make it easier.