Search results

1. R

Industry News: Sony introduces the Sony Cinema Line, teases FX6 camera

Nice! This is officially the year of the best cameras the world can’t yet get their hands on for work that isn’t yet happening.
  2. R

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

Announcement day is the first day the Sony A7Siii is supposed to start shipping. Nice one Canon. Now all we need is a Sony FX6 announcement and this will be the year of the best cameras the world can’t yet get their hands on for work that isn’t yet happening.
  3. R

Side by side comparison of the Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R and Canon EOS RP

Beautiful! The R6 looks like an interesting little camera.
  4. R

Canon posts first quarter of 2020 financial results

Good luck and God's speed Canon.
  5. R

Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III appears in Canon’s product lineup

Anxious to find out about the intermediate codec and the price. A CN-E 10-25mm f4 would round out the super 35 CN-E zooms but would be a little disappointing for me.
  6. R

New Canon 70-200mm Lenses Coming in Early June [CR3]

While the 70-200G is ok, the 70-200GM is stellar so I'm glad to hear about an L2.8III
  7. R

Canon Launches The XF405, XF400 and VIXIA GX10

I expect the glass to be greatly improved - the HF G40 has significant chromatic aberration.
  8. R

Crop Factor Change for 4K on Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Included in Coming Update & More

So Canon is releasing software that overheats its camera? And the fix is a hardware retrofit? I think it's fair to say that the camera wasn't originally designed for these new features but Canon is motivated to now provide them... in an unprecedented manner.
  9. R

Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art 2016

I know of at least one firmware update that was released earlier this year. I don't own the dock so I have not tried it.
  10. R

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Being Tested by Photographers

Sensor stabilization would be great. I have a 50mm Art and a 24-70L II that I would love to use for hand-held video.
  11. R

It was irrelevant because I'm not looking for a breakthrough / revolutionary product to satiate my lust for new/hot/gamechanging/best things that will give me the tech endorphins I crave. ::) I don't dread anything being absent from the 5D4. What A7 feature would one not want in a 5D?
  12. R

To answer your question - no. But, thank you for the irrelevant response anyways.
  13. R

Thanks for the reminder. It seems a little dated, doesn't it? :)
  14. R

For God's sake Canon, please vindicate our patience with the 5D IV. If not, I might be gone when the A7R III arrives...
  15. R

Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT II Coming Soon [CR2]

What do you mean by 180 degrees? Like it can't flip back and shoot in your face? ???
  16. R

Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT II Coming Soon [CR2]

Head rotation like the Sony HVL-F60M would be nice.
  17. R

Why You Should Stick with Your Canon DSLR and Forget Sony FF Mirrorless

It's disappointing that, for example, the a6300 can shoot 4k and 120 frame 2k while the 80D doesn't even have 4k and tops out at 60 frame 2k. Arguably, Canon is currently behind with some feature sets and isn't known for speed to market. I guess that's the price that has to be payed for a...
  18. R

Sigma 24-105A in stock at B&H

Currently in-stock at Adorama as well... http://www.adorama.com/SG241054HEOS.html
  19. R

Sigma 24-105A in stock at B&H

As of right now, it's in-stock and in production. It caries a 3-year warranty and the Sigma dock can be used to update the lens, for future compatibility. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?N=10909813&InitialSearch=yes&sts=pi