10,000 Posts for Mt Spokane Photography

Mar 25, 2011
I didn't notice. Actually, I was one of the very early members, and my account was accidentally deleted with a lot more posts. I created a new one with a different user name.

I'll never Catch Neuro, and he is a lot younger than me in any event.

CR has certainly grown. From just a handful of regular posters to about 100 with 750 posts or more.

Upvote 0
Congrats, too - esp. since you're doing quality posts (everybody can see in the respective users' profiles, http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=6474) rather than +1, "agree" or "then don't use Canon" to reach that number.

Sometimes I wish there would be a min "quote to original content" ratio as in other boards/comment areas, but of course it's easy to get around that. Such as it is, often there are pages w/o any real content, but it's always worth reading Mt Spokane's posts.

Upvote 0

RLPhoto

Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
Mar 27, 2012
San Antonio, TX
www.Ramonlperez.com
Mt Spokane Photography said:
I didn't notice. Actually, I was one of the very early members, and my account was accidentally deleted with a lot more posts. I created a new one with a different user name.

I'll never Catch Neuro, and he is a lot younger than me in any event.

CR has certainly grown. From just a handful of regular posters to about 100 with 750 posts or more.
Thank you for your posts and I don't think anyone will catch neuro on CR.

Upvote 0