Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>1Ds Mark IV

<span style="font-weight: normal;">There’s not much to talk about, I’m getting the usual variables in “tips”. Some say it’s coming before Photokina, others claim it’s 6-12 months away. Nothing definitive yet.</span></strong></p>
<p><strong>24-70 Update

</strong>I’m emailed daily about this lens, as I previously mentioned, I haven’t heard anything about a replacement in a long time.<strong> </strong></p>
<p><strong>New Flash

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I  was told by a decent source we’ll see a new one announced before Photokina.</span> </strong></p>
<p><strong>More cameras coming?

<span style="font-weight: normal;">There is at least one announcement day coming. Outside of more Powershots, I have no CR3 info yet.</span></strong></p>
<p><strong>Firmware

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I’m told the 1D Mark IV will be getting a firmware update for Photokina. No word on features. CR1 this one.</span> </strong></p>
<p><strong>60D Manual is Up

<span style="font-weight: normal;">You can download the english user manual for the 60D. You’ll notice there is no AF microadjust in the manual.</span></strong></p>
<p><strong><a href="http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/9/0300004019/01/eos60d-im-en.pdf" target="_self">Download Manual</a> (9mb pdf)</strong></p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>

Steve Todd

Canon SLR/DSLR user since 1976
Jul 20, 2010
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
Re: 1Ds Mark IV & More

Hope the 1D4 update contains a few of the items I had on my "Wish List!". Really would like to see the multiple-controller function as it does on the 5D2. Sure makes for quick changes to shooting settings! I guess anything Canon gives us will be helpful. However, as I believe most 1D4 users shoot mostly if not exclusively stills, I'd like to see the update geared to the still and not video functions. Of course, if the update does both, it's a win-win for all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.