20% off Refurbished EOS Digital Cameras, Lenses, PowerShot Digital Cameras, and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out Canon will have 20% off Refurbished EOS Digital Cameras, Lenses, PowerShot Digital Cameras, and Camcorders starting September 23rd and running until September 30th. No coupon code was given so I would assume they're doing it like they did last time and simply taking 20% off the price. Shipping is free with coupon code SHIP712 on orders over $100.

I did not see an limitations on this so this is really big deal. The 5D Mark II is currently in stock and with the 20% off is right around $1400 before tax. There are quite a few lenses out of stock currently. There's a chance some of them will come in stock during the discount period. You can either use Canon's built in tool for being notified (some products don't have this) or a script I wrote that checks the Canon store every 5 minutes which I mentioned in this thread:
http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=7988.msg145750#msg145750

pdirestajr said:
Good to know!

As of late, they have been excluding the 5D2 from that offer. But you never know, they used to include it in the 20% off so it could always be brought back!
Yeah, all I know is in what I saw it didn't have any restrictions. It does seem a little weird that they'd only give 10% off for Canon Loyalty for the 5D Mark ii and do it here so I could be wrong. But it's worth checking on Monday to see.

Upvote 0
Promature said:
Picked up the 430EX flash. Kind of hoping to get EF-S 17-55 f2.8 or 70-200 2.8 I (no IS). Here's to hoping they come back instock.

Hoping the 50 1.4 comes back instock. I clicked it while it said Add to Cart, but by the time I finished entering info it was Out of Stock.
That's one of the next things I'm going to do when I actually have some money to buy some lenses is to build a script so I can have my server automatically place my order for me. I don't think I'll ever make it public though as that would require way too much personal information from the user.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.