Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>2000D

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I’m told the 2000D will have the articulating screen that has been sometimes rumored to be a feature of the 60D.</span> </strong></p>
<p><strong>60D

<span style="font-weight: normal;">A few features sent in today. Could be crazy.</span></strong></p>
<p><strong><span style="font-weight: normal;">- DIGIC V

- A New Liveview/EOS Movie AF system that is much faster than what is currently available.

- Some kind of a rotating grip for making video shooting easier.</span></strong></p>
<p>No idea what to make of this stuff, it’s the first I’ve heard of any of it.</p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>

S

scott

Re: 2000D & 60D [CR1]

I hope the 60D has AF in video and good IQ in low light. One of the reasons I wanted to upgrade my XTi, was because of the video capabilities of newer bodies. Then I started researching which body to purchase, and realized that it was not really a good replacement for my video camera for home video. The AF, IS and Audio issues all prevented them from being used as a run and gun solution. I realize that there will still be shortcoming when compared to a dedicated video camera, but it would be nice to be able to capture video in a pinch from my DSLR.

Upvote 0
M

Michal

Re: 2000D & 60D [CR1]

It goes for this rumour and just about every future one - Canon does not do official leaks and it guards its pre-release info very closely. 99.9% of "rumours" reported will be just made up by people who like lying. Unless there is a convincing picture to prove it or it comes from an official source, odds are that any rumour will be made up. Sad but true.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.