2019 Super Bowl Cameras

ethanz

1DX II
CR Pro
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
As always, I like to watch the super bowl for the production and cameras, not the football. Saw tons of big whites as usual. At the end when Brady was walking around and all the reporters were swarming him, I just saw a circle of 1dx and red rings. I think I saw 1 sony. Not sure if I saw any Nikons.

What about you guys, what did you see?

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Folks.
Sorry, didn’t watch it, can’t be bothered with anything to do with chasing sacks of air! Not wishing to rain on a parade but there are white Sony lenses, the Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS that I tried during the shoot of the HSL102 launch was definitely white, slightly different shade but white! You guys sure all the white was Canon? :unsure: It would be great if it was, it would be a fine example of how so many pros are going Sony! :oops: :censored:

Cheers, Graham.

Upvote 0

ethanz

1DX II
CR Pro
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
Hi Folks.
Sorry, didn’t watch it, can’t be bothered with anything to do with chasing sacks of air! Not wishing to rain on a parade but there are white Sony lenses, the Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS that I tried during the shoot of the HSL102 launch was definitely white, slightly different shade but white! You guys sure all the white was Canon? :unsure: It would be great if it was, it would be a fine example of how so many pros are going Sony! :oops::censored:

Cheers, Graham.

I saw some photos and I did see one or two nikons surrounding Brady. I am pretty sure the white lenses were not sony.

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Here is one view, A Fujinon Video, at least two Nikon, and possibly a Sony? Some I could not identify, basically, a sea of Canon.
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190203222610-38-super-bowl-2019-restricted.jpg

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
After further review from another shot, I saw two sonys and two/three nikons around Brady. 10 other cameras were canon.
Some of those may be recognizable by the lens, but I don't know lens shapes well enough, gold ring for Nikon, Red for Canon, black is probably Sony, but there can be exceptions.

Upvote 0