Introducing The [CR0], our first branded clothing product

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
I’ve always wanted to do some kind of swag over the years, but I never actually put it in motion. For 2020, I have decided that I will be releasing new clothing items with unique designs quarterly. I have a bunch of ideas that are unique from one another.
The first shirt is ‘The [CR0]’. This will be a one-time run, making it a limited edition. Once I have more items available, I will have a storefront, but this shirt will never appear there.
This is just another way for readers and our community to support this site.
The shirts and hoodie feature the oft-requested Canon RF 10-1000mm f/1.0L IS USM 1.4x – 2.0x. Canon decided that the EF version was a no go and switched development over to the RF mount.
Check out The [CR0] at our Bonfire Store

Continue reading...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

ahsanford

Particular Member
Aug 16, 2012
Take my money. T-shirt me.

[beep boop beep] Done.

Top tip if you are picky about how clothing fits (like I tend to be these days): check the t-shirt collar tags of any t-shirts you bought in the last five years. There's an odd chance you might have one of these Next Level branded ones -- turns out I had quite a few.

- A

Upvote 0

FramerMCB

Canon 40D & 7D
CR Pro
Sep 9, 2014
Design suggestions:

- A vague image of a unicorn emerging from smoke
- An ibis in crosshairs
- Image of AHSanford holding a new 50mm f/1.4 with a big red line through it
These are awesome ideas!

I'll add one more...

on the front - Canon is DOOMED!!!
on the back - Either a pairing of the R5/RF85mm f1.2L IS & R6/RF70-200mm f2.8L IS or just the 1DX Mk III w/EF 400mm f2.8L Mk III.

Of course my idea might need some kind of licensing arrangement w/CANON.

Upvote 0