5DIV won't display AF point when reviewing photos

aa_angus said:
Despite the fact that I have "AF point display" turned on, there is no little red square displaying the selected af point when I took the photo. What's going on?
I think, you already familiar with this. Something else might be going on with your camera. It is not going to show red square focus point if AF is not active at the time of taking picture. It happens with bbf when user stops pressing bb at the time of taking picture.

Upvote 0
ritholtz said:
aa_angus said:
Despite the fact that I have "AF point display" turned on, there is no little red square displaying the selected af point when I took the photo. What's going on?
I think, you already familiar with this. Something else might be going on with your camera. It is not going to show red square focus point if AF is not active at the time of taking picture. It happens with bbf when user stops pressing bb at the time of taking picture.

I am used to my 5DIII displaying the selected AF point on the LCD screen when reviewing images on the camera.
I have tried using BBF and regulation shutter (half press) focus, but I cannot make the 5DIV display the used AF point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Upvote 0