A Circular Video with the 8-15mm Fisheye - Underwater

Hello Everyone,

I experimented doing some video with the Canon 8-15mm Fisheye lens. It is definitely a specialized look.
Have a look. I found that movement and spinning served it well, but obvisouly this needs to be done in the right circumstance. Let me know what you think.

Coral Reef - Circular Experiment, Canon 5d Mark II

Does anyone know if it is possible to make it record a full circle, instead of cutting off the top and bottom?

Thanks,

Dustin

The liveview feed to a pc or mac would be full circke i believe. You will then need capturing software to capture the feed. Not sure about resolution or framerate. Its a bit of a goof.

There is by the way software for the web where you can make interactive panoramic videos from wide angle high rez shots. Ill see if i can find out what its called again.

Upvote 0
procentje20 said:
The liveview feed to a pc or mac would be full circke i believe. You will then need capturing software to capture the feed. Not sure about resolution or framerate. Its a bit of a goof.

There is by the way software for the web where you can make interactive panoramic videos from wide angle high rez shots. Ill see if i can find out what its called again.

Thanks, but the problem is I won't be able to do that underwater... Software maybe.

Upvote 0