A3 Photo Albums

Ok, so I know this isn't really post processing (mods please move to a better place if you feel there is one), but it's the next logical step and I couldn't see a section for this.

So.. I want an A3 album into which I can put my A3 prints as and when they're not on the wall (these are family shots and we like to ring the changes without hiding away the shots not up at the moment)

Now I can find one or two but they're either hideously expensive, or one of the ring-binder variety (or both)

So any reccomendations or suggestions.. the key is the size is A3

Please note, I'm in the UK, thanks

rfdesigner said:
Ok, so I know this isn't really post processing (mods please move to a better place if you feel there is one), but it's the next logical step and I couldn't see a section for this.

So.. I want an A3 album into which I can put my A3 prints as and when they're not on the wall (these are family shots and we like to ring the changes without hiding away the shots not up at the moment)

Now I can find one or two but they're either hideously expensive, or one of the ring-binder variety (or both)

So any reccomendations or suggestions.. the key is the size is A3

Please note, I'm in the UK, thanks

The magic search criteria is A3 photographic portfolio. The ones that I use cost me £175 each, but they are exquisite and are business branded....GMC Photographics. There are cheapies available....but in my view, you pay for what you get and if your prints are worth presenting...then present them well.

Upvote 0