Abandon house , Haunted House, Old, Old Buildings

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear friends.
I would like to start this Tropic " The Abandon house, Haunted House or Old, Old Scared Buildings.
Please help me post on this Tropic.
Thank you, Sir/ Madame.
Surapon
PS. All of these Building in my home State, North Carolina, USA.
PS-2, All B&W photos Post Processing By Google NIK. Silver Efex Pro -2

Attachments

• IMG_0211-NIK.jpg
    IMG_0211-NIK.jpg
    799.9 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0210-NIK.jpg
    IMG_0210-NIK.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0033-NIK.jpg
    IMG_0033-NIK.jpg
    778.3 KB · Views: 290
  • SP0326-NIK.jpg
    SP0326-NIK.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 277

Old Sarge

CR Pro
Nov 6, 2012
Excellent pictures, my friend. I have always loved shooting pictures of old houses. Recently my wife and I were in the area where she grew up and I took some pictures of a fallen in house that she passed everyday on the way back and forth to the one room school she attended. The stories of the lady who lived in that home were most interesting. But my pictures don't compare to yours.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Old Sarge said:
Excellent pictures, my friend. I have always loved shooting pictures of old houses. Recently my wife and I were in the area where she grew up and I took some pictures of a fallen in house that she passed everyday on the way back and forth to the one room school she attended. The stories of the lady who lived in that home were most interesting. But my pictures don't compare to yours.

Thank you, Sir, dear friend Mr. Old Sarge.
Yes, Yes, Yes, Please try to find your old photos and share with us. Well, Some time the People ( most of them ) do not like the old, Old buildings Photos. But I love to shoot the Abandon Buildings too.
Have a great night, Sir.
Surapon.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
d said:
Old, run-down hospital building in South Australia, taken a few years ago. Passed by the site a few days ago, and discovered it's now been completely demolished and removed.

Cheers,
d.

Thankssss, dear friend Mr. D.
Great Picture.
Surapon

Upvote 0

JonAustin

Telecom / IT consultant and semi-pro photographer
Dec 10, 2012
Horseshoe Bay, TX
oscar10c said:
A few from my neck of the woods - rural Maine. I could post to this particular topic all day long. Certainly a favorite subject of mine, and there is no shortage of photo ops...

Love the third one.

(A fellow Mainiac, transplanted to Texas.)

Upvote 0