Adorama Email Ad

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
Yeah, once in a while I get these kind of emails, with crazy typos from Adorama ... most of the time Adorama is the first company to send me emails on "special sales" ... I think their marketing dept probably is very eager to be the "first" to send out these "sales promos", which causes them to make mistakes like these.

Upvote 0
Rienzphotoz said:
mackguyver said:
I'll have to dig up a print brochure they sent me that has Nikon lenses opposite a page with a heading "Nikon" showing someone shooting with a white 70-200L :eek:
They probably thought they can change the lens mount to fit Nikon DSLRs ;D
It was from another shop, actually, but funny all the same! I'll have to get a snap of it up here when I have a chance.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
mackguyver said:
Rienzphotoz said:
mackguyver said:
I'll have to dig up a print brochure they sent me that has Nikon lenses opposite a page with a heading "Nikon" showing someone shooting with a white 70-200L :eek:
They probably thought they can change the lens mount to fit Nikon DSLRs ;D
It was from another shop, actually, but funny all the same! I'll have to get a snap of it up here when I have a chance.
Yeah, one sees typos like these every now and then ... I generally ignore them, but sometimes it makes for interesting conversation.

Upvote 0