Airliners

Vivid Color

EOS 7D MK II
Dec 7, 2012
Dear Surapon,

Those are fantastic shots you took from your window seat! Would you be willing to share your technique for getting such great shots? Mine never come out anywhere near like yours.

Best regards,
Vivid Color

Aug 23, 2013
Bahia Brazil
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Those are fantastic shots you took from your window seat! Would you be willing to share your technique for getting such great shots? Mine never come out anywhere near like yours.

Best regards,
Vivid Color
Our dear friend Surapon has not been on this forum since last year, and I wish he was in good health.

From what I see in his images, his photo style demands:
Circular polarizing filter;
Graduated ND filter;
Very high contrast, not afraid to crush the shadows.

Vivid Color

EOS 7D MK II
Dec 7, 2012
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color
Our dear friend Surapon has not been on this forum since last year, and I wish he was in good health.

From what I see in his images, his photo style demands:
Circular polarizing filter;
Graduated ND filter;
Very high contrast, not afraid to crush the shadows.
Thank you for the information. I didn't pay attention to the dates. I hope Surapon is well and just busy with other things.

zim

EOR R
Oct 18, 2011
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color
I echo your thoughts, I miss his politeness and ' inventions ' I hope he is well

Roo

EOS 6D MK II
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
zim said:
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color
I echo your thoughts, I miss his politeness and ' inventions ' I hope he is well
Ditto!

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
zim said:
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color
+1

Tyroop

EOS 80D
Jun 30, 2013
I thought that Khun Surapon was back until I realised this was an old post that had been resurrected. Some great shots here.