Announcement: Winners of EOS M5 & PowerShot G7 X Mark II

Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
Thanks to the thousands that entered the EOS M5 & PowerShot G7 X Mark II giveaway during the 5DayDeal Complete Photography Bundle sale.</p>
<ul>
<li class="p1"><span class="s1">1st Prize – Joakim O. (Sweden) – EOS M5 Kit</span></li>
<li class="p1"><span class="s1">2nd Prize – Zlatko B. (Croatia) – PowerShot G7 X Mark II</span></li>
</ul>
<p>If you’re either of the above people, please keep an eye on your inbox to claim your prize.</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

Mt Spokane Photography

Spends Too Much Time on This Forum
Mar 25, 2011
TWI by Dustin Abbott said:
hubie said:
This whole winner election is rigged. Unless I am the winner!
That's the kind of REAL responses I often get to my giveaways. Drives me crazy!
I think those of us in the US will be hearing that a lot for the next few months.

I voted today using my rigged ballot, it probably has a microchip embedded that changes all the ink markings on the paper inside the double envelopes. Every registered voter in Spokane gets a ballot by mail to mail back in or drop off at a armored ballot box at any of the dozens of libraries.

Poor lighting, it wasn't a portrait.

Attachments

Dec 9, 2013
mahmoudsdarwish.com
TWI by Dustin Abbott said:
hubie said:
This whole winner election is rigged. Unless I am the winner!
That's the kind of REAL responses I often get to my giveaways. Drives me crazy!
Its mostly because they don't understand Math, I enter any giveaway with the knowledge that my chance of winning is almost the same if I enter or if I don't, its close to 0%

Feb 3, 2013
That is not how you spell my name and I do not live in Sweden. I forgive you though and look forward to my new camera in the post soon.

:)