Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>From DigitalRev

<span style="font-weight: normal;">The folks over at DigitalRev received an invite for product announcements on August 19. They’re hoping the announcements go beyond printers and calculators.</span> </strong></p>
<p><strong>From </strong><a href="http://blog.digitalrev.com/" target="_self"><strong>DigitalRev</strong></a></p>
<p><em>Thanks Mitch</em></p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>

C

CAT in HAWAII

Canon Rumors said:
<p><strong>From DigitalRev

<span style=\"font-weight: normal;\">The folks over at DigitalRev received an invite for product announcements on August 19. They’re hoping the announcements go beyond printers and calculators.</span> </strong></p>
<p><strong>From </strong><a href=\"http://blog.digitalrev.com/\" target=\"_self\"><strong>DigitalRev</strong></a></p>
<p><em>Thanks Mitch</em></p>
<p><strong><span style=\"color: #ff0000;\">c</span>r</strong></p>

60D I could use,,, could use a little low light help before volleyball season starts!!!! :p

Upvote 0
T

that1guy

CameraAddict said:
Clicking over to DigitalRev, I honestly thought that calculator/mouse was a joke. Looks like something from a Saturday Night Live "commercial".

It was not a joke. OMG.

I thought the same thing too. :eek: It made me laugh...and then I got worried that the announcement might actually be a printer :-\
I'm kind of guessing that the bigger announcement is the 26th though since that seems to be the bigger invite and it seems to be going to lots of countries. Fortunately we only have to wait until Thursday.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
martijn said:
I think it will actually turn out to be printers after all...

Bingo - two new printers were announced today. I don't know how CRguy missed this huge, earth-shattering announcement. Oh, and they announced a new dSLR. Except that it's not - it's just the 7D bundled with a wireless transmitter and the barcoding capability unlocked in the firmware. Woo hoo. A banner news day!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.