Another Canon paper sale; buy 1 get 4 free

Apr 24, 2011
Methodical said:
Did you click the link on the page? It should take you there. Try this link and click on the tab for paper

The link works just fine, thanks.

My comment was more about navigation within the website. It takes a long time for the shopping cart to come up. If I go to the refurbished section and click on "lenses", that takes forever to load. Of course, the issues I am seeing could just be on my end.

Upvote 0
danski0224 said:
Methodical said:
Did you click the link on the page? It should take you there. Try this link and click on the tab for paper

My comment was more about navigation within the website. It takes a long time for the shopping cart to come up. If I go to the refurbished section and click on "lenses", that takes forever to load. Of course, the issues I am seeing could just be on my end.

I see. My problem with the site is every time I go to checkout it states that it's redirecting me somewhere and I can never checkout. This occurs with Firefox and Google, so end up having to go to IE to place an order. I've tried clearing browsing history and cache, but no luck.

Upvote 0
Methodical said:
danski0224 said:
Methodical said:

I see. My problem with the site is every time I go to checkout it states that it's redirecting me somewhere and I can never checkout. This occurs with Firefox and Google, so end up having to go to IE to place an order. I've tried clearing browsing history and cache, but no luck.
I had the same issue - you have to delete the cookies for shop.usa.canon - like this:

Attachments

• Canon USA.jpg
    Canon USA.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 574
Upvote 0
Methodical said:
Thanks for the tip Macguyver. It worked - finally.
No problem - that one killed me for months until I finally figured it out. If you log into their site from another location, the cookies cause major issues. Why this doesn't happen on any other site I've ever been to, well, I can't explain that!

Upvote 0