Anyone watching Grand Tour?

Yes and part two will be on tonight. I mean the trio, adventure, cars, and now their take on photography, lol. While I really liked the dig on wrapping things in plastic and dumping them off the coast(in Columbia no less), wish they had taken a bit of that time and used it for something else.

Plus I believe that's the first time Clarkson has said the 'speed is not the answer'.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Jun 27, 2013
Pune
Yes and part two will be on tonight. I mean the trio, adventure, cars, and now their take on photography, lol. While I really liked the dig on wrapping things in plastic and dumping them off the coast(in Columbia no less), wish they had taken a bit of that time and used it for something else.

Plus I believe that's the first time Clarkson has said the 'speed is not the answer'.
Their take on wildlife photographers(amateurs) was quite spot on. watched 2nd episode and it did top off the 1st one.

Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
I actually ended up with a Prime membership by accident and watched it out of interest for the first time the other day since the BBC days, I saw the one episode, the first of series three, to me the cinematography and editing wasn't nearly as smooth as previously, good but not the very best, and the scripting contrived to the point of being virtually pointless, yes it's fun the three of them taking the piss out of each other whilst doing stupid things in cars, but to me it seemed like a repeat of an episode they have done several times before and wasn't as well filmed or edited. And if Clarkson puts on any more wright he won't fit in half the exotics he is supposed to be testing!

Upvote 0
TBH, their biggest selling points is the camaraderie and general lack of political correctness. Personal favorites of the trio include the TG Bolivia Special and most of Season 22. It is a scripted show, well probably not all the breakdowns, and I'm sure they shot some scenes multiple times. I did laugh at Clarkson using a 5DSR and Hammond using a 1DX MK II.

Upvote 0