Apology to all forum members.

Jul 21, 2010
beforeEos Camaras said:
Jack Douglas said:
Just stumbled upon this and curiosity got the best of me so I searched the posts. I don't remember anything of significance and the search says to me that all is fine. This topic made me thing of ("dear old") Dilbert. ;)

Some trolls have said some pretty nasty things but hey, that's what we expect from them. I think CR is a pretty friendly place.

Jack
oh no you spoke the name what cannot be spoken Dilbert.

its been so strange not having he and Nero at odds with each outer.

well back to lurking.

Oh, I have a feeling dilbert is still floating around in the CR aether...

Upvote 0

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
CanonFanBoy said:
I want to apologise to any and all forum members I have offended or hurt in the past.

I know I have offended a few. I am sincerely sorry.

I have no excuses. There is no reason to act the way I've sometimes acted. I promise to always think and remember there is another human being on the other end of the line.

Could not find anywhere else to put this post, so I put it here to probably be read by the most members.

Wishing all of you the very best in all facets of your lives. :)

You didn't offend me, but I applaud your apology. Thank you.

Scott

Upvote 0

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
Jack Douglas said:
Just stumbled upon this and curiosity got the best of me so I searched the posts. I don't remember anything of significance and the search says to me that all is fine. This topic made me thing of ("dear old") Dilbert. ;)

Some trolls have said some pretty nasty things but hey, that's what we expect from them. I think CR is a pretty friendly place.

What happened to "dear old Dilbert" anyway?

Scott

Jack

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
beforeEos Camaras said:
Jack Douglas said:

Jack

well back to lurking.

I have some suspicions that would conclure with that...

Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Screw you, your apology is not accepted!
Of course, I am only kidding. However in all sincerity, your posts have not been sufficiently offensive to really justify an apology. I would say that if anyone has been offended by your posts, they probably have too thin of skin to be participating in an internet forum.

I take it as a given that some people will take offense at anything. I try to be reasonably respectful, while still never hesitating to challenge an opinion I disagree with. Perhaps it comes from years working in a legislative arena, but I am not bothered by and actually enjoy a healthy and impassioned debate that is focused on legitimate differences of opinion rather than personal attacks. For the most part, that is the case with this forum.

Upvote 0

ethanz

1DX II
CR Pro
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
neuroanatomist said:
beforeEos Camaras said:
Jack Douglas said:

Jack

well back to lurking.

Him and others probably have all these 3 post accounts that lurk about posting trollish comments.

Upvote 0