Bag for R with RF 15-35 and RF 70-200

Anyone have a bag that fits this set up well? I have an old 5 million crumpler that I can just barely fit them into if i have the 15-35 mounted on the R. Looking for something just slightly bigger so it's not such a tight fit. I'm fine with not being able to store the 70-200 while mounted. I was looking at the Peak Design 6L sling but it looks like it's a little too small.

Oct 3, 2015
I use a Directaction large messenger and sometimes add more pockets to the pals/molle ladders on the outside as needed for extra bits, speedlights and lenses. It is compact enough and the little built in pockets fit my filters and batteries etc but I especially like the internal velcro real estate that can be used to set up dividers or stick wallets and small admin pounches and panels or pockets that have hook/loop backs to the inside of the bag to keep them accessible without them being loose. There are other brands with similar designs and features in bigger/smaller sizes to it. Plus the padded small folder pocket fits my tablet I use with dslr controller thus the layout of that brand works best for me but other bags with similar style but diggerent base config may suit you better.

Upvote 0