Beautiful Sunrises

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Sporgon.
I just noticed that an undo rating option has been provided since your little faux pas! ;D
It is nice that the moderators are reacting to such requests so quickly.
Thanks to the moderators for the great site.

Cheers, Graham.

Sporgon said:
Valvebounce said:
Also, I'm confused by the dislike, what is to dislike?

Sorry to Pookie, that dislike from me is a mistake ! I looked to see who would dislike the image only to find it was me :mad: I would never "dislike" someone's work publically unless it was truely awful ! I must have touched the "dislike" icon on my iPad when I was looking at the pictures, and scrolling probably. Not a very accident proof system ! Also I can't find a way to get it off.

Mods, if you read this can you please remove the "dislike" from Sporgon on Pookie's sunset image.

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
Valvebounce said:
Hi Sporgon.
I just noticed that an undo rating option has been provided since your little faux pas! ;D
It is nice that the moderators are reacting to such requests so quickly.
Thanks to the moderators for the great site.

Cheers, Graham.

Sporgon said:
Valvebounce said:
Also, I'm confused by the dislike, what is to dislike?

Sorry to Pookie, that dislike from me is a mistake ! I looked to see who would dislike the image only to find it was me :mad: I would never "dislike" someone's work publically unless it was truely awful ! I must have touched the "dislike" icon on my iPad when I was looking at the pictures, and scrolling probably. Not a very accident proof system ! Also I can't find a way to get it off.

Mods, if you read this can you please remove the "dislike" from Sporgon on Pookie's sunset image.

Thanks Valvebounce, I'm always pressing things I shouldn't, or at least that's what my wife says ;)

Upvote 0
Sporgon said:
I got lucky with this. As it was shot in the summer I had to get up at about 3am and drive out to the coast. The sky was totally overcast and I had a face as long as a week. Got set up on the off chance, then this happened !

True luck would be have been if you had been driving down the road and saw this out your car window - and just happened to have your camera handy, no planning, preparation or getting up at 3am.

To me moments like this - when you get an unexpected opening in the clouds, after planning and getting up early, are a reward for the hard work involved in getting to the right location at the right time with the right equipment. Those windows in the clouds don't happen as often as we would like for them too, but when they do it makes it all worthwhile!

Upvote 0