Bikini on the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavyweight67 said:
This is what I get faced with every day.....Russian tourists seem to think a G-String is appropriate beach wear, male and female....no matter what your body shape or size.
The second picture is using two leaves found on the beach....(guess the tan lines look more natural)
If you ever doubt about the fitness of his wife, just look at these big big women for a few seconds. ??? So you can be sure you have selected the most beautiful for you. :p

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
jdramirez said:
Menace said:
Mr Surapon sir - you make me laugh ;D

Here is another photo where myself, my assistant and the model all got soaking wet! But it was fun.

I like this one... but the first one... and maybe it is because I'm on my phone, I don't like the contrast of light on the model... on the reflection... I like it... it feels like the image is asking for some fill light.

Also.. I like playing guess the settings.

I want to say 1/60 of a second, iso of 100/160, and an aperture of f8...

Hello jdramirez,

Here is the EXIF for you :)

Attachments

• EXIF.JPG
    EXIF.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 3,663
Upvote 0
May 31, 2011
Menace said:
jdramirez said:
Menace said:
Mr Surapon sir - you make me laugh ;D

Here is another photo where myself, my assistant and the model all got soaking wet! But it was fun.

I like this one... but the first one... and maybe it is because I'm on my phone, I don't like the contrast of light on the model... on the reflection... I like it... it feels like the image is asking for some fill light.

Also.. I like playing guess the settings.

I want to say 1/60 of a second, iso of 100/160, and an aperture of f8...

Hello jdramirez,

I was wrong about the shutter speed... I knew it was slow, but I was off by a factor of 4... though in f stops I ess only off by two. :)

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
hgraf said:
Menace said:
Hello jdramirez,

Wow, at 1/250 that spray must have been moving REALLY fast! I hope it didn't hurt her!?

Ha ha. It wasn't just fast, there was a huge volume of it too. Myself and my assistant were completely soaked but fortunately no harm done to any one esp the model or my gear.

Upvote 0
May 31, 2011
Menace said:
hgraf said:
Menace said:
Hello jdramirez,

Wow, at 1/250 that spray must have been moving REALLY fast! I hope it didn't hurt her!?

Ha ha. It wasn't just fast, there was a huge volume of it too. Myself and my assistant were completely soaked but fortunately no harm done to any one esp the model or my gear.

I forget what they are called, but did you have an under water plastic thing on it? Under water housing? Sounds right.

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
jdramirez said:
Menace said:
hgraf said:
Menace said:
Hello jdramirez,

I forget what they are called, but did you have an under water plastic thing on it? Under water housing? Sounds right.

No underwater housing - just a plastic covering was enough!

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
hgraf said:
A candid while on vacation:

bikini_yawn.jpg
Perfect picture of enthusiasm ;D

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Menace said:
Mr Surapon Sir, I hope you approve ;)

+ 1,000 for me too, Wow Dear Menace, You still Young and Strong Hand and Strong Heart, That Why This Photo is super sharp , and I can see the water drops form her Butt/ Body ( ???).
If I take this Photo, It will be Motion Blur, Because my Hans shaking, And My Heart will have a heart attack---Ha, Ha, Ha.
THANKSSSS, This Post are make my days, so many day, And made my heart Stronger and Younger in every time that I come to see this post.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear Friends.
Yes, I stop and see this Great Post for 1,000 times past many day, Both Lust and Laugh( The Truth, Not thing but the truth from my young heart)---, I love all of your Great Photos, But I can not Critic/ Comments and Commends, Because-------If my Wife read my answer/ or my words on this post, No, She does not quit on our marriage, But She will cut off my most important body part ( That Are The Thai's Way of Thai Women who up set of her lover)---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Great Job, for all Beautiful Pictures/ Arts work .
Surapon

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
surapon said:
Menace said:
Mr Surapon Sir, I hope you approve ;)

+ 1,000 for me too, Wow Dear Menace, You still Young and Strong Hand and Strong Heart, That Why This Photo is super sharp , and I can see the water drops form her Butt/ Body ( ???).
If I take this Photo, It will be Motion Blur, Because my Hans shaking, And My Heart will have a heart attack---Ha, Ha, Ha.
THANKSSSS, This Post are make my days, so many day, And made my heart Stronger and Younger in every time that I come to see this post.
Surapon

Thanks Dear Mr Surapon Sir, i'm really happy that you like this image and spotted the water droplets too! Tc

P.s. Please don't have a heart attack - CR will not be the same without you.

Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
"If I were any better on photoshop, I'd clean the background and especially myself out from the mirror glasses :)"

That wish is easily granted. This is full scale so you can copy and paste my crop onto your image and it is done. Happy Christmas :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 3,775
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 3,770
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.