Bikini on the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Wow, Wow, Wow-------Great Light----Beautiful Action Portrait Photo., Wow.
Sorry, I do not have a super close of this Kind of Great Picture, Because I am old man now, and do not want to die because of The Young/ Strong Boy friend of the Model to Beat me up---Or in the worse case, If my wife see me to take the Photos of the Beautiful Lady like this---She will cut my body part off, when I fell to sleep on the bed near her---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Well, But i will try top post with in 2-3 days.
Thanks you, Sir, Dear Mr. Menace.
Surapon

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
surapon said:
Wow, Wow, Wow-------Great Light----Beautiful Action Portrait Photo., Wow.
Sorry, I do not have a super close of this Kind of Great Picture, Because I am old man now, and do not want to die because of The Young/ Strong Boy friend of the Model to Beat me up---Or in the worse case, If my wife see me to take the Photos of the Beautiful Lady like this---She will cut my body part off, when I fell to sleep on the bed near her---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Well, But i will try top post with in 2-3 days.
Thanks you, Sir, Dear Mr. Menace.
Surapon

Thanks Mr Surapon,

This image is one of many from that photoshoot - it was a lovely evening.

Please ask Mrs Surapon not to cut off your body part as i'm sure you'll have need of it for many years to come - and you will be missed on the Forum.

Take care.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
OK, OK, Dear Mr. Menace.
Here are the Photos that my wife let me post on your Post, With out risk my Life or my Body part.
Sorry, Not Sharp and great Like your Awesome Photos, But These Photos were take from far away from the subjects by use 100-400 mm. Lens and Hand held.
Have Fun , Sir.
Surapon

Attachments

• SP0229.JPG
    SP0229.JPG
    723.2 KB · Views: 7,709
  • SP0225.JPG
    SP0225.JPG
    631 KB · Views: 7,720
  • SP0230.JPG
    SP0230.JPG
    802.4 KB · Views: 7,690
  • SP0224.JPG
    SP0224.JPG
    879.3 KB · Views: 7,722
Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Menace said:
1/4 mile away? Wow. I'm surprised you didn't use your 600mm!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear Mr. Menace.
When we go to the beach, If I bring my 600 mm Lens, My wife will kill me, Because She know that her old man will sit on the balcony and watch the girls all the times. Well, Yes, When I use 100-400, I tell her that , I just shoot the Sea Gulls ( May be Sea Girls too).
Just try to have FUN on your great Post, Sorry, No member post their Beach Photos yet, My be they are shy---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have a great day, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Menace said:
Mr Surapon sir - you make me laugh ;D

Here is another photo where myself, my assistant and the model all got soaking wet! But it was fun.

Wow, Wow, Wow Dear Menace---That not still picture, In my eyes and my Idea---I can see the motion of the water and the beautiful girl with her movement and her reaction of the water splash on her.----Wow, Fantastic capture.
Thanksssss.
Surapon

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
rpt said:
surapon said:
Here another candid shot, far away from the subject = 1/4 mile by 100-400 mm + 2x, Because I am so afraid of her Big boy Friend , who might want to beat me up---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Enjoy
Surapon
You better hope her big boyfriend does not visit CanonRumors ;)

Big boyfriend is prob a member of NikonRumours ;)

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
rpt said:
surapon said:
Here another candid shot, far away from the subject = 1/4 mile by 100-400 mm + 2x, Because I am so afraid of her Big boy Friend , who might want to beat me up---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Enjoy
Surapon
You better hope her big boyfriend does not visit CanonRumors ;)

Ha, Ha, Ha---Dear rpt-------Ha, Ha, Ha-----I will be dead too.
Surapon

Upvote 0
Really nice photo Menace, I like the various elements in the photo.

I would like to contribute an image from one of my shoots earlier this summer which was taken at my favorite summer birding spot. a few of the regular bird photographers at the beach were wondering why I did not come with my 400mm lens that day!

Attachments

• IMG_5621w.JPG
    IMG_5621w.JPG
    423.3 KB · Views: 6,508
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.