Black and White Landscapes!

Aug 22, 2010
Uk
www.GMCPhotographics.co.uk
Here's a shot from earlier today, it's a clump of trees that I saw a few days back but the background was too fussy to shoot. Today, the mist rolled in and I thought I'd go and take a look.
Taken with a Canon 5DIII and a 70-200 f2.8 IILIS

razashaikh

EOS 80D
Nov 15, 2017
India
www.autostamper.us
GMCPhotographics said:
Here's a shot from earlier today, it's a clump of trees that I saw a few days back but the background was too fussy to shoot. Today, the mist rolled in and I thought I'd go and take a look.

Very nice shot!

Nat_WA

EOS 7D mk.II
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
GMCPhotographics said:
Nice picture GMC, it really lends itself for B&W - and although it's a clump of trees it becomes one organic shape in your picture. Thumbs up :)

Wiebe.

DSP121

EOS 80D
Mar 7, 2018
India
GMCPhotographics said:

Thumbs up for such a great click!

Nat_WA

EOS 7D mk.II
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
More of a seascape than landscape ;)

Just my luck, a weekend at the coast and it is freezing and strong winds... :( Sea is calm as the wind comes over the dunes behind me

Wiebe.

Attachments

DSP121

EOS 80D
Mar 7, 2018
India
Sporgon said:
Another shot from Holkham with 5DS + 40mm Pancake. f/6.3, 1/640. ISO 400. I used the horrendous field curvature of my particular 40 mil at infinity to have the focus area where I want it. I'm not sure if all 40 mil pancakes have the same extent of field curvature as mine has.
Nice composition!

Durf

Picture Taker - Image Maker
Click said:
Lovely reflection. Nicely done, Durf.
Thanks Click, I had a really fun time that day and got several good shots, when the sun started setting the colors lit up the clouds and reflected on to the lake like I've never seen before.....got a few good keepers!

I visit this spot often with my gear but rarely ever have options like I did that day!

Eldar

EOS 5D MK IV
Jan 14, 2013
www.flickr.com
A lot of good ones folks :)

This my morning view from my hotel in the Barolo valley in Piemonte, Italy. The mist is called Nebbia, giving the name to the famous Nebbiolo grape, used in the mighty Barolo reds.

Leica M10, APO 75mm Summicron f/2.0

Attachments