Black & White

JClark

EOS T7i
Aug 4, 2013
64
0
Pookie said:
Eldar said:
I´ve just been on a workshop with a fantastic photographer, Morten Krogvold. We got a number of challenges. This was my response to "The Lonely". Shot standing on a wiggly stepladder, on an icy surface, temperature -17C/-2F, very early in the morning. For those who know their Douglas Adams, there is a deep message out on the right :)
Ahh, the price you pay for art. Step ladders and cameras are a tricky proposition. Great frame.

Here is one I took and my wife insisted I put into my portfolio. Fortunately I listened to her, this has been licensed more than once by Getty. The last licence went to IKEA... I have no idea what they plan on doing with it.

Excellent :)
 

d4mike

EOS T7i
Dec 28, 2014
58
0
"Forgive my impudence but you have made her look like a weightlifter with a wooden leg that has been riding a horse for the last three days. Was that your intent?"


HaHaHa! That's not what I see at all, rules or no rules, but that was some funny stuff right there.

And what do you have against physically impaired female horse riding weightlifters anyway?
 

d4mike

EOS T7i
Dec 28, 2014
58
0
HaHaHa!!

I'm glad you didn't flame me and saw my humor as well!

I have to admit, all I saw was the outfit and the lovely lady in the outfit, the rest is what it is. ;D
 

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
gary samples said:
Sporgon said:
My black and white version of Selby Abbey. 5D + 35/2
beautiful work !
Thanks Gary & Click ! I'm hoping this will be popular in B&W. Looks good in a black frame with ivory mount.

Click said:
Sporgon said:
My black and white version of Selby Abbey. 5D + 35/2

Very nice picture, Sporgon.
 

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
d4mike said:
HaHaHa! That's not what I see at all, rules or no rules, but that was some funny stuff right there.

And what do you have against physically impaired female horse riding weightlifters anyway?
Where have all the funny comments gone ! ?

Well here is a physically impaired female horse rider who weight lifts in the gym:

This lady was a professional show jumper. Broke her back, then later her neck, now has no feeling down right hand side. Shortlisted for the British team in Dressage for the Rio 2016 Para Olympics ! Quite a woman.
 

Attachments

privatebydesign

Would you take advice from a cartoons stuffed toy?
Jan 29, 2011
7,967
1,180
119
d4mike said:
HaHaHa!!

I'm glad you didn't flame me and saw my humor as well!

I have to admit, all I saw was the outfit and the lovely lady in the outfit, the rest is what it is. ;D
Sporgon said:
Where have all the funny comments gone ! ?
Seems some can take the humorous but truthful and on point comments, some, not so much......
 

cid

"light is defining shape"
Nov 27, 2012
401
0
500px.com
Click said:
cid said:
I'll add some more
Very nice series. I especially like the first picture. Well done, Cid.
thank you very much

offtopic: there is one little thing I don't like and it's that wide pictures have to be scrolled horizontally, in same cases it completely chages the crop of image
 

privatebydesign

Would you take advice from a cartoons stuffed toy?
Jan 29, 2011
7,967
1,180
119
cid said:
offtopic: there is one little thing I don't like and it's that wide pictures have to be scrolled horizontally, in same cases it completely chages the crop of image
The inline forum maximum width is 750px, if you want your images to not scroll then load them up at that width or less.