Black & White

bluediablo

EOS T7i
Oct 23, 2017
california
Thanks, this was a great moment that looks a little harsher than it actually was. The ref is great and I ended up talking with him after the game. I talked him into showing up the next day at a park near our house so that I could take portraits of my sons for their soccer season... I had envisioned this image and the ref was so into it. Afterwards he asked if I would take a family picture for the holidays coming up. I get clients this way all the time, models I've shot have gotten married... I get a call, They have a baby, I get a call. Works out perfectly over the years.

If only I could get my sons to act like they were in trouble with the ref :) (I know not BW but gives meaning to the above BW)
Mamiya RZ67 Pro II with 110mm f/2.8 and Broncholor into a 5' Octa.
Kodak Portra 400
5DSr scan

And some BW...
Leica MP with Summilux 50mm
Ilford Delta 400 (N+3)
Nice concept except your son was having way too much fun as well as the ref! The first shot was the real deal, like the above diner shot. I enjoy your work, certainly the film presentation, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Pookie

Pookie

Don't forget to gargle private...
Nov 29, 2014
Santa Cruz, California
www.flickr.com
Pacific Ave. - Santa Cruz, Ca.
November 17th, 2018

With the crazy fires we've had here in California the atmospheric haze has been great for photography but horrible for your lungs.

Leica M4 black w/Summicron 35 v.2
Ilford Delta 400
HC-110 Dil. D 8:15 minutes at 22°c

Reactions: bluediablo and dpc

Pookie

Don't forget to gargle private...
Nov 29, 2014
Santa Cruz, California
www.flickr.com
This area is great and ruggedly beautiful....

Here is a comparison of format... top Leica M4, bottom Rolleiflex 2.8f

Leica M4 black w/Summicron 35 v.2
Ilford Delta 400
HC-110 Dil. D 8:15 minutes at 22°c
5DSr "scan"

Rolleiflex 2.8f
Ilford Delta 100
HC-110 ( Dil. D ) 4:45 minutes at 20c
5DSr "scan"

Reactions: dpc and bluediablo